Automatic check-in terms and conditions
- Available only to passengers flying in Economy and Premium Economy classes who have provided their correct and valid passport and contact details (email address and / or mobile phone number).
- Your boarding pass will be sent to your e-mail address or mobile phone number. You need to print out your boarding pass or save its electronic version on your device. In any case, the barcode of the ticket must be clearly visible.
- If a passenger has not presented his/her boarding pass for any reason, he/she can ask for a boarding pass at a check-in desk during the check-in at the airport of departure.
Please note that a fee established by UIA may be charged for issuing boarding passes at some airports.
Click here for details on fees for boarding passes issued at an airport.
- Passengers who have ordered special services (transportation of pets, weapons), unaccompanied minors under 16 years of age, passengers with disabilities should proceed to a check-in desk in advance in order to complete all necessary formalities, even if they have previously checked in online.
- Even if you have been checked-in automatically, you may check-in online on your own within the established online check-in period, which will allow you to choose any seat available at online check-in.
Automatic check-in can be done
To the final destination point or for a return flight, if the time between the arrival of the previous flight and the departure of the next flight does not exceed 12 hours.
Click here to see automatic check-in availability on UIA flights.
If automatic check-in for your flight is not available, you can check in online or at a check-in desk at your airport of departure.
Click here for detailed information on airport check-in.
Click here for details on boarding passes issued at an airport.
Click here for detailed information on online check-in.
Automatic check-in begins
- 12 hours before scheduled flight departure;
- 4 hours before charter flight departure.