Starting 01 December 2018, UIA offers a more comprehensive experience of travelling in Premium Economy not just on long-haul flights, but also on domestic (across Ukraine) and medium-haul routes!
Services included in the Premium Economy fare on Domestic and Medium-haul flights:
- Checked baggage allowance: two pieces (2PC), each weighing up to 23 kg.
- Hand luggage allowance: the 1st piece (1PC) of up to 7 kg and maximum dimensions of 55х40х20 cm, the 2nd piece of up to 5 kg and maximum dimensions of 40х30х10 cm.
- A free meal from the chef's unique menu or, alternatively, one of special meals (child meal, vegetarian, kosher, containing no pork or Indian). A replacement for a special meal is possible no later than 24 hours prior to the departure time indicated on the ticket for flights departing from Kiev (except for the kosher menu); no later than 36 hours prior to the departure time indicated on the ticket for lights with departure from any city other than Kyiv, and/or when ordering the kosher menu.
- Selection of any available seat in the Economy Class cabin.
- Change the date or time of your flight without incurring charges and penalties.
- Free refund provided that the request is made prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- No restrictions on the length of stay at the destination.
- Online check-in 14 days prior to scheduled departure, access to priority check-in desks and priority boarding.
The advantages of flying Premium Economy are plentiful. Treat yourself to a premium travel experience!