UIA offers free online check-in to all its passengers. Сheck in online on our website, or via UIA mobile application. It allows you to choose your preferred seat and download your boarding pass on your mobile device.
PLEASE NOTE. Effective 1 October 2017, if passengers travelling Economy Class on UIA’s own medium-haul and domestic regular flights have not printed out or downloaded on their mobile device their boarding passes in advance, an extra fee will apply for issuing a boarding pass at the airport check-in desk. This fee does not apply to UIA long-haul and charter flights.
Click here for details on boarding passes issued at an airport.
NEW! Online check-in for UIA flights is now available 14 days before departure to passengers travelling in Business Class or Premium Economy Class as well as to passengers who booked the seat selection service.
ONLINE CHECK-IN OPENING AND CLOSING TIMES
Starting from 5 August 2017, online check-in for UIA flights is available 14 days before departure for the passengers travelling in Business Class or Premium Economy Class as well as for the passengers that took advantage of the seat selection service. The option is available at UIA website and via UIA mobile application.
Passengers that travelling in Economy Class and did not take advantage of seat selection service can check-in online:
- for scheduled flights - 48 hours prior to departure;
- for charter flights - 24 hours prior to departure;
Online check-in for scheduled and charter flights closes 2 hours prior to departure.
HOW TO CHECK IN ONLINE
Retrieve your booking
- Booking or Ticket number.
- Panorama Club card number.
- Flight details.
If you have a single ticket including connecting flights, please enter only the first leg of your journey. For example, if you fly from Dnipro to Amsterdam via Kiev, enter DNK-KBP to log-in.
Choose passengers and enter passport data
- Select the names of the passengers to be checked.
- Select your Bonus Program from the drop down list. If you are not a Panorama Club member yet, please join now.
- Enter your country of residence and citizenship.
- Enter your correct and complete passport data and contact details.
- I have an entry visa; or
- I do not require an entry visa to Germany; or
- I have a Schengen residence permit.
Select your seat
Your seat on board will be assigned after you check in. You may change it if you wish.
Click here for detailed information on seat selection.
UIA reserves the right to change the seat assigned in the process of online check-in for security and regulatory reasons.
After completing online check-in on our website, print out your boarding pass and those of your travel companions. You can always download your boarding pass or send again it to your e-mail address at your convenience upon repeating Step 1.
If you check-in via mobile application, you are not required to print out your boarding pass. You can just download it on your mobile device.
Present your boarding pass and passport at security / passport controls and when boarding the aircraft.
WEB CHECK-IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Online check-in is available on www.flyuia.com and via mobile application only for UIA's own scheduled and charter flights (when UIA is the factual air carrier).
Click here to see online check-in availability on UIA flights.
- Online check-in to the final destination of the route or for return flight, is available if the time between the arrival of the previous flight and the departure of the next flight does not exceed 48 hours.
- If you check in on www.flyuia.com, you need to print out your boarding pass or save its electronic version on a mobile device.
- If you check in via our mobile application, you are not required to print out your boarding pass. You can download it on your mobile device.
- When you check in online, you need to present a printed boarding pass or its electronic version at the airport. In any case, the barcode of the ticket must be clearly visible.
PLEASE NOTE. Passengers who have ordered special services (transportation of pets, weapons), unaccompanied minors under 16 years of age, passengers with disabilities should proceed to a check-in desk in advance in order to complete all necessary formalities, even if they have previously checked in online. If a passenger belonging to one of these categories does not appear at the check-in counter, UIA has the right not to accept such a passenger for transportation and is not obliged to delay the flight due to impossibility of timely provision and / or execution of the service. In this case, it is considered that the passenger voluntarily refused the flight: the refund of the unused ticket (part of it) or the reissue of such a ticket is made in accordance with the applicable fare rules.
If you have not checked in online on your own, UIA will check you in for your flight automatically and will send a boarding pass to your mobile phone number or e-mail address stored in the booking system. It is therefore very important that your correct and valid passport and contact details be provided at the time of booking tickets for UIA flights. Please request that your sales agent enters your correct and valid data into the booking system.
AIRPORT CHECK-IN OPENING AND CLOSING TIMES
Depending on conditions at any given departure airport, the check-in opening and closing times are subject to change. Check-in and baggage drop-off for most UIA flights opens 2 hours and closes 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time at check-in desks.
- Bangkok – Kiev flights: check-in begins 4 hours prior to scheduled departure time and closes 1 hour before departure.
- Amman, Beijing, Colombo, Dubai, Madrid, Tel Aviv – Kiev flights: opens 3 hours before departure, closes 1 hour before departure.
- Kiev – Beijing flights: begins 5 hours before departure, closes 1 hour before departure.
- Kiev – New York flights: begins 3 hours before departure, closes 40 minutes before departure.
- New York – Kiev flights: opens 4 hours prior to departure, closes 1 hour before departure.
- At Almaty Airport: opens 3 hours prior to departure.
- At Kharkiv Airport: check-in for international scheduled and charter flights opens 3 hours before departure and closes 40 minutes prior to departure; for domestic flights across Ukraine opens 2 hours and closes 30 minutes prior to departure.
CHECK-IN SPECIFICS AT SOME AIRPORTS OF DEPARTURE
- The check-in area for UIA flights at Munich International Airport is currently located at check-in area Z, level 04, Terminal 1.
- Check-in for PS106 Amsterdam – Kiev flights takes place at Departure Hall 1, row number 8. Due to probable traffic jam on the access roads to Schiphol Airport related to special security measures, passengers of PS102 Amsterdam – Kiev flights are advised to arrive at the airport well in advance.
- Check-in for UIA Bangkok – Kiev flights (PS272) takes place at check-in desks #14-19.
PLEASE NOTE: At some airports, a fee established by UIA may be charged for issuing a boarding pass (passes) if a passenger has not checked in online and/or has not provided their boarding pass (passes).
AIRPORTS SECURITY CONTROLS SPECIFICS
Exception: At the airport of the city of Dnipro (Ukraine) the security controls are located before the passenger check-in area.
SPECIFICS OF BOARDING FOR UIA FLIGHTS
Exceptions: Boarding for Amsterdam – Kiev flights closes 15 minutes before scheduled departure; for Bangkok – Kiev flights closes 20 minutes before departure.
BOARDING PASS ISSUED AT AN AIRPORT OF DEPARTURE
At some airports, a fee established by UIA is charged for issuing a boarding pass (passes).
If you have not printed out nor downloaded your boarding pass on your mobile device, you can receive it at the airport check-in desk for an established fee.
Fee for issuing boarding passes at check-in desks
- The one-time fee is charged in the process of checking-in for UIA flights at the airport of departure per Economy Class passenger for providing a boarding pass (passes) to the final destination of the route or for return flight, if the time between the arrival of the previous flight and the departure of the next flight does not exceed 48 hours.
- The amount of a fee charged per boarding pass is an equivalent of 10 EUR.
- PLEASE NOTE: As long as the fee payment for a boarding pass issuance has not been made, UIA reserves the right to unilaterally change the fee amount at any time and without prior notice. The fee is charged upon providing the service and is non-refundable.
Passengers entitled to free boarding passes issued at check-in desks:
- Charter flights passengers.
- Long-haul flights passengers*.
- Business Class passengers.
- Passengers who have paid for an upgrade of comfort level;
- Passengers who have checked in online, printed out / saved their boarding passes on their mobile electronic device if they opt for a paid seat selection service at the departure airport.
- Seamen passengers.
- Deportees and persons under police escort, persons who accompany them, as well as passengers who have been denied entry to a country of destination.
- Passengers with a non-confirmed booking status.
- Passengers who have been checked-in automatically and received their boarding passes without an assigned seat, provided that they have printed / saved their boarding passes on their mobile device.
- In the case of reissue of boarding passes to passengers whose seat assignment had been changed due to the replacement of an aircraft type or for safety reasons.
- Passengers with boarding passes saved on their mobile devices with the purpose to undergo control for aviation security (if boarding passes stored mobile / electronic devices are not accepted in accordance with airport rules);
- Transfer passengers (if the journey is issued as a single ticket) at the transfer airport, provided that these passengers do not have boarding passes for their connecting flights.
Passengers who have ordered special services (transportation of pets, weapons), unaccompanied minors under 16 years of age, passengers with disabilities should proceed to a check-in desk in advance in order to complete all necessary formalities. If passengers belonging to one of the above categories do not have a boarding pass (passes) printed / saved on their mobile device, at some airports an established UIA fee shall be charged for issuing the boarding passes.
Passengers can use alternative methods of checking in to avoid the need for issuance of boarding passes at the airport check-in counter:
- Online check-in via UIA mobile application or on our website. In this case passengers must print out or save their boarding passes on their mobile device.
Click here for detailed information on Online check-in.
Click here for detailed information on Seat selection.
- Automatic check as long as passengers provide their passport and contact details at the time of booking. In this case passengers must print out or save their boarding passes on their mobile device sent by e-mail or mobile phone number for presenting them at the airport of departure.
Click here for detailed information on Automatic check-in.
* NOTES. In case of combination of UIA short- / medium-haul flights with UIA long-haul flights:
- if the passenger's route starts from the long-haul flight, the fee for isuing a boarding pass (passes) is not charged;
- if the passenger's route starts from the short-haul or medium-haul flight, the fee for issuing a boarding pass (passes) is charged.