April 5, 2021: Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) continues the gradual restoration of the original network of routes. The launch of dozens of flights will allow to resume air communication between the regions of Ukraine and numerous European countries through an air hub at Boryspil International Airport.
UIA will continue to operate domestic flights with a partner airline to Kharkiv (HRK), Lviv (LWO), Dnipro (DNK), Zaporizhia (OZH) and Ivano-Frankivsk (IFO), as well as its own scheduled flights to Odesa (ODS) and starting from June 2021 to Kherson (KHE).
UIA will continue to operate international flights on the following routes:
UIA also plans to resume flights to:
- Kyiv - Nice (NCE) - Kyiv - starting from 17.06.2021;
- Odesa (ODS) - Vilnius (VNO) - Odesa (ODS) - starting from 13.06.2021;
- Kyiv - Delhi (DEL) - Kyiv - flight 11.04 is planned; from 02.05 to 30.05 on Sundays, return on Mondays. Two flights in May - 18.05 and 25.05. Regular start of the program from 01.06.2021;
- Kyiv - Ankara (ESB) - Kyiv - starting from 20.06.2021;
- Kyiv - Rome (FCO) - Kyiv - from 06.18.2021;
- Lviv - Tel Aviv (TLV) - Lviv - from 20.06.2021;
- Kharkiv - Tel Aviv (TLV) - Kharkiv - from 20.06.2021;
- Kyiv - Warsaw (WAW) - Kyiv - from 18.06.2021;
- Kyiv - Athens (ATH) - Kyiv - from 06.18.2021;
- Kyiv - Chisinau (KIV) - Kyiv - from April 29, 2021;
- Kyiv - Barcelona (BCN) - Kyiv - from April 14, 2021;
- Kyiv - Larnaca (LCA) - Kyiv - from 24.04.2021;
- Kyiv - Tashkent (TAS) - Kyiv - 08.04.2021;
- Kyiv - Batumi (BUS) - Kyiv - 10.06.2021.
Additionally, on the most popular routes, UIA will offer an increased number of frequencies, in particular:
- Kyiv - London (LHR, LGW) - Kyiv - 10 frequencies per week;
- Kyiv - Istanbul (IST) - Kyiv - 21 frequencies per week. Additionally, there are flights between Odessa and Istanbul.
- Kyiv - Tel Aviv (TLV) - Kyiv - 14 frequencies per week.
In addition, UIA plans to operate flights on the route Kyiv - Jeddah (JED) - Kyiv in the framework of summer navigation 2021.
Due to the epidemic situation, closed borders, strict government restrictions in many countries, UIA has decided to postpone the start of flights on the route Kyiv-Toronto-Kyiv and Kyiv-New York-Kyiv to the 3rd quarter of 2021.
In addition, UIA offers a number of popular charter routes for which you can buy tickets on the official website of the airline, including:
- Kyiv - La Romana (LRM) - Kyiv
- Kyiv - Nevsehir (NAV) - Kyiv
- Kyiv - Marsa Alam (RMF) - Kyiv
- Kyiv - Pula (PUY) - Kyiv
- Kyiv - Split (SPU) - Kyiv
Please follow the schedule on the airline's website.
We remind you that passengers with tickets issued on UIA forms have access to new advanced features of the "Booking Management" service, which allow passengers to change the flight date online. More details at the link.
Ukraine International Airlines applies safety standards and procedures in accordance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the International Air Transport Organization, the European Aviation Safety Agency, the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, as well as the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the State Aviation Service. Of Ukraine.
The peculiarities of passenger service at Boryspil Airport can be found by the link.
Safety measures on board aircraft can be found here.