April 22, 2021: Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) continues to resume flights that were suspended due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. In particular, starting from April 29, 2021, UIA will start a flight program on the route Kyiv-Chisinau-Kyiv:
- Kyiv (KBP) - Chisinau (KIV) – on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays;
- Chisinau (KIV) - Kyiv (KBP) – on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
Convenient flight schedule allows to connect with a dozen international and domestic flights through Kiev, Boryspil airport. In particular, passengers from Chisinau will be able to easily have flights to and from the opposite direction:
Also, passengers from Chisinau will be able to use charter flights from Kiev on the following routes:
- Turkey (Antalya, Bodrum, Dalaman, Izmir, Istanbul) – Coral Travel, Pegas Touristik, TUI, GTH, Compass;
- Egypt (Hurghada, Sharm el-Sheikh, Marsa Alam) – Coral Travel, Feerie, TUI, Compass;
- Montenegro (Tivat) – Alf, Orbita, Compass, Coral Travel, TUI;
- Croatia (Pula, Split) – Feerie, TPG, Compass, Alf, GTH;
- Albania (Tirana) – TUI, Alf, Orbita, TPG;
- Bulgaria (Burgas) – Alf;
- Tunisia (Enfida) – Coral Travel, Pegas Touristik;
- Dominican Republic (La Romana) - Compass, TPG, Feerie;
- UAE (Ras al Khaimakh) – Compass, TPG, TUI, Coral Travel, Alf;
- Greece (Heraklion, Rhodes) - Coral Travel, Compass.
Prices on the route Kyiv-Chisinau start from 2013 UAH, Chisinau - Kyiv from 57 EUR one way. You can book a ticket on the official UIA website.
We remind you that there are currently epidemiological restrictions on border crossings, which can be found at the link.
Ukraine International Airlines applies safety standards and procedures in accordance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the International Air Transport Organization, the European Aviation Safety Agency, the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, as well as the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the State Aviation Service. Of Ukraine.
The peculiarities of passenger service at Boryspil Airport can be found by the link.
Safety measures on board aircraft can be found here.