- All liquids/aerosols/gels are carried in hand baggage in bottles of no more than 100 ml each.
*The list is not exhaustive.
- water and any other beverages, sauces, soups, syrups and other food products that contain liquid,
- creams, lotions, cosmetics, oils,
- substances in a container that is under pressure, including shaving foam, other foams, and deodorants,
- pastes, including toothpaste,
- any other products of similar structure.
- All liquids/aerosols/gels that are placed in bottles of more than 100 ml are not accepted for carriage (even if the bottle is partially filled), although the carriage of empty bottles of more than 100 ml is allowed.
- Bottles with liquids/aerosols/gels are placed in a closed clear plastic package which volume does not exceed 1 litre. The size of the package must be 20.5 cm x 20.5 cm, or 25 cm x 15 cm or of equivalent size.
- Only one package of liquids/aerosols/gels per passenger may be carried.
- The package of liquids/aerosols/gels must be presented separately from other baggage at the security control point.
- It is allowed to carry without a plastic package and in bottles of more than 100 ml:
if the passenger can present a confirmation of its necessity during the flight or explain what is the need in these medicines/food in the appropriate amount during the flight.
- baby/diet food,
- Exceptions are also liquids/aerosols/gels that have been purchased in duty-free stores at the airport or on board the aircraft if they are placed in a tamper-proof bag. Such liquids/aerosols/gels are accepted for carriage if:
- the package is hermetically closed at the point of sale,
- the passenger has a receipt as confirmation of the purchase,
- the passenger has not left the restricted area of the airport
- the package with such liquids/aerosols/gels has not been opened.
Attention! Please note that the airport of departure/destination may impose additional restrictions on the transportation of liquids in hand baggage. Please check with the respective airport in advance.