1. The UIA flight coupons are valid only for the sequence of transportation as shown on a passenger’s ticket, starting from the point of departure via any agreed stopping point to the final destination.
2. An air ticket shall not be valid if a passenger breaks the sequence of use of his/her flight coupon and commences his/her journey at any stopover or agreed stopping point, unless this results from a fault by the airline or its authorized agent.
3. In the event of breaking the sequence of use of flight coupons the carrier reserves the right to refuse carriage of any such passenger, as well as refuse a refund for non-used flight coupons.
* Flight Coupon means the part of the ticket, or in the case of an electronic ticket, the electronic coupon, that indicates the particular points of departure and of arrival (flight segment) between which the passenger is entitled to be carried with his/her baggage.
If your baggage does not arrive at your destination, please contact the airport Baggage service office (LOST&FOUND) immediately before you go through Customs and complete the Property Irregularity Report (PIR).
For more information, please, follow the link.
If you find damaged baggage or missing baggage content , please contact the Baggage service office (LOST & FOUND) immediately and complete the Damage and Pilferage Report (DPR) before you go through Customs .
For more information, please, follow the link.
Check-in for most UIA flights begins 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. Check-in closes 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Depending on conditions at departure airports and/or new rules, the check-in start and closing times are subject to change. Find out more.
Automatic check-in will be done 12 hours before departure for Economy Class passengers who have not done a check-in online. Passengers will receive an e-mail containing a boarding pass with a seat number chosen by the system. Please find out detailed information here.
Automatic check-in is provided 12 hours before scheduled departure. Detailed information
No, automatic check-in does not apply if online check-in has been done by the passenger. Detailed information
Automatic check-in is applicable to UIA flights, except flights to/from New York, London, Dubai, Bangkok, Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich, international flights from Kharkiv, and flights from Brussels, Geneva, Zurich, Tehran, Amsterdam, Paris, Nice, Helsinki, Madrid, Bologna, Valencia, Alicante, and Gdansk.
In this case, we recommend you to check-in online. Detailed information
Yes, automatic check-in can be canceled on UIA website, via Contact Center or Check-in Support. Detailed information
Your boarding pass will be sent to an e-mail address specified during a booking. Additionally, boarding pass can be downloaded from UIA website or via mobile app or received on a check-in desk at the airport. Detailed information
Automatic check-in does not apply to passengers checked in online, Business Class and Premium Economy Class and unaccompanied minors. Automatic check-in is not provided if special service has been ordered. Please find detailed information here.
No, check-in at the airport is provided for those passengers who have not checked in online or automatically. Passengers travelling with checked baggage should proceed to baggage drop off desks at the airport. Detailed information
If your next or return flight operates by UIA within 12 hours after the first flight arrival, you will get boarding passes for your both flights. Detailed information
Yes, you can change the chosen seat number upon vacant seats on board. Detailed information
Automatic check-in applies to UIA flights operated under the PS-code only. Detailed information.
Passenger’s full name must be spelled in English exactly as it appears on their passport. If you make a spelling mistake in passenger’s name while booking on www.flyuia.com , please contact [email protected] immediately.
We accept bank transfer payments only on the territory of Ukraine no later than five days before departure. We also accept American Express, MasterCard, Diners Club International, Discover, Maestro UK and Maestro International, Visa Electron and Visa credit or debit cards.
Unfortunately, not. The Confirmation Page contains complete data about your payment. Please contact your bank to ask for your account statement.
If a problem appears during the booking process, you will normally see an error message and will be instructed to start again. Unless you receive a confirmation e-mail with a 5 character Booking Reference (Example: R6TH5) you have no reservation and your card will not be debited.
If your booking was successful, a Confirmation Page will be displayed with a 5-character Booking Reference number, and within 5-10 minutes you will receive an e-mail with your Booking Confrimation and an e-ticket.
If your booking was successful, a Confirmation Page will be displayed with a 5-character Booking Reference number. You will receive an e-mail with your Booking Confirmation and an e-ticket within 5-10 minutes.
Please check with the nearest Embassy or consulate of the country of destination for the required travel documents.
Yes, you can choose your seat during online check-in. Please note: UIA reserves the right to change the seat assignment due to operational, safety or security reasons even after passengers have boarded the aircraft.
Online check-in is available to all UIA passengers except adults travelling with infants under 2 years; unaccompanied minors under 16; passengers who require special services and medical assistance. Detailed information about online check-in can be found here.
Detailed information about online check-in can be found here.
There are several reasons why you cannot check in online:
- You have entered an incorrect booking reference (please check a booking reference number and try again).
- You have misspelled your family name (please check it and try again).
- You do not have a confirmed booking (please make sure that you have a confirmed booking).
- You do not have a ticketed booking (please verify if your booking is ticketed).
- In your reservation, you requested to travel as an unaccompanied minor or have indicated certain medical needs or special assistance. Please proceed to a check-in desk at the airport to complete your check-in procedures if you need special services.
- Your travel group may be too large. Currently, web check-in is available to a group of up to 9 adult passengers travelling together. Please proceed to a check-in desk at the airport to complete your check-in procedures
- Occasionally, our flights may not be open for check-in due to operational requirements. Please try again later.
Yes, you can get your boarding pass online and check in your baggage at the baggage drop-off counter at the airport. Please ensure that you provide enough time. Information about check-in at the airport.
You may check in online and receive your boarding pass in advance. Please click here for detailed information. Please note: UIA reserves the right to change the seat assignment for operational, safety or security reasons even after passengers have boarded the aircraft.
Use of a laptop is permitted during the flight when the "Fasten seat belt" sign is switched off. It is strictly forbidden to use it during take-off and landing. The laptop also has to be switched off on the request of the crew.
According to the legislation of Ukraine, expectant mothers beyond the end of the 35th week (single pregnancy) or the 32nd week (multiple pregnancy) are not accepted for UIA flights.
All pregnant women travelling on UIA flights must present the doctor's certificate after 28 weeks of pregnancy.
In case of doubt about the real expected date of delivery or bad state of health during the pregnancy, the medical clearance and MEDIF are required.
Find out more information here.
Click here for detailed information about special meals on UIA international flights.
Information about your balance is available in Personal Web Account on UIA website or while contacting Panorama Club, UIA Contact Center, UIA sales offices in Ukraine and abroad.
In case miles are not credited to member’s account automatically, miles can be credited retroactively within 6 (six) months from the date of the flight or service used.
- Miles for UIA flights can be credited retroactively. Member has to do one of the following actions:
- To complete “Missing Miles request” form in the Personal Web Account on UIA website. If the form is completed correctly miles for the flight will be credited automatically.
- To present to Panorama Club office flight documents confirming the flight: original / copy of the ticket or/and boarding pass. Miles are credited within 14 (fourteen) days after flight documents were received.
- Miles for Panorama Club Partner Airlines flight can be credited retroactively. Member has to do one of the following actions:
- To present to Panorama Club office flight documents confirming the flight: originals of the ticket and boarding pass. Miles are credited within 14 (fourteen) days after flight documents were received.
- For Austrian Airlines flights to complete “Missing Miles request” form the Personal Web Account on UIA website. If the form is completed correctly miles for the flight will be credited automatically within 8 (eight) weeks after receiving confirmation from Panorama Club Partner Airline.
It is impossible to transfer miles from one Panorama Club account to another or to the account of another loyalty program as well as to combine miles from different Panorama Club accounts. A member can issue all Panorama Club awards to any person.
While registering in Panorama Club, each Member is assigned a membership number (card number). A Member should use the membership number when purchasing tickets on UIA and Panorama Club Partner Airlines flights, using UIA additional services and Panorama Club Non-airlines Partners’ services, as well as using a card number during the requests for issuing Panorama Club awards.
Please inform Panorama Club to reissue the card, sending a request to [email protected] or tel.: +38 044 5815252. Also a member always has a possibility to use a digital card, downloading it from the Personal Web Account on UIA website.
Please check all your Inbox folders including SPAM.
Panorama Club Classic plastic card is provided to a Member after he/she has accrued 3000 status miles or 3 (three) flight segments with UIA own regular scheduled flights. Plastic card is automatically mailed to the address mentioned in Members profile within 30 (thirty) days after membership status has been changed or request for the card duplicate has been received.
All Panorama Club membership level cards are available in digital version. Just download the card at your Personal Web Account and enjoy Panorama Club and partners privileges!
The password is used to identify membership, access to the Personal Web Account on UIA website, as well as during issuing Panorama Club awards. Password is emailed the member together with the Panorama Club enrollment confirmation letter. If a member forgot the password – it is necessary to use “Forgot Password” form or to contact Panorama Club agent.
You may as well make on-line booking on UIA Website and pay at UIA ticket office within
The payment must be made within two days otherwise reservation will be automatically canceled. You may use this payment option no later than 5 days prior to your flight departure. Please note: it is only available at UIA ticket offices listed here. For details please see Payment Methods.
Yes, there is a time limit for such option. In this case booking must be made no later than 5 days before the departure. Payment must be made within 48 hours.
Yes, you may use this payment option no later than 5 days prior to your flight departure. Please, go to «Search for flights» on www.flyuia.com and when you get to the «Payment» step, choose «Cash». You will see your booking reference number and detailed information about your order. The same information will be sent to you in booking confirmation via e-mail. Payment must be made within 48 hours otherwise your reservation will be automatically canceled. Please show your booking confirmation at UIA ticket office. This payment method is available only at UIA ticket offices listed here. For details please see Payment Methods.
Cookies have to be enabled in order to use the UIA booking engine site, www.flyuia.com.
You will be eligible for an upgrade depending on the conditions applying to your ticket fare. If you are a Panorama Club member, you may request an upgrade to Premium Economy or Business class for miles . You can also get an Upgrade to Premium Economy or Business class at the airport of your departure. Please contact us for more details about upgrade opportunities.
Currently, it is not possible to cancel a booking online. Please check fare rules before change or cancel your booking. You can use the following online request form.
Conditions of your booking/ticket change depend on the airfare rules that apply. A summary of the fare rules is displayed during the online booking process. The lowest fares usually have strict conditions of date changes and cancellations. If you do need to change a reservation please do so at least 24 hours before departure to avoid paying a no-show fee.
If you have a ticket for a flight operated under the PS code and want to make changes in your booking (date, time etc.), or you have any questions about your booking, fill in the online form and we will contact you via e-mail within the shortest possible time.
It depends on the fare rules that apply. You can check the conditions while booking online. Additionally, airfare rules are shown in your booking confirmation. For more information please contact us via online form or your travel agent.
You can purchase travel insurance here, or from an insurance broker or a travel agent.
We recommend you to have a travel insurance policy that can help you to recover cancellation fees in case of illness, etc. We suggest you contact your travel agent or insurance broker to ensure that you buy a policy that is appropriate to your needs.