UIA announces key destinations for spring-summer 2022
06.12.2021: Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) offers to plan spring and summer vacations in 2022 in advance and presents a special program of routes. Passengers can already choose among the most popular historical destinations and secure a flight at attractive prices for long-distance dates.
In particular, the following are international UIA charter and regular routes:
- Kyiv - Athens (ATH) - Kyiv - from March 27, 2022;
- Kyiv - Larnaca (LCA) - Kyiv - from March 27, 2022;
- Kyiv - Split (SPU) - Kyiv - from 08.06.2022;
- Kyiv - Pula (PUY) - Kyiv - from June 11, 2022;
- Kyiv - Tirana (TIA) - Kyiv - from 07.06.2022;
- Kyiv - Tivat (TIV) - Kyiv - from June 2, 2022;
- Kyiv - Tenerife (TFS) - Kyiv - from April 28, 2022;
- Kyiv - Nevsehir (NAV) - Kyiv - from March 6, 2022;
- Kyiv - Palma de Mallorca (PMI) - Kyiv - from 31.05.2022.
When planning a summer vacation in 2022, keep in mind that the more affordable the ticket more distant the date of travel. Accordingly, if you want to organize a vacation on the beaches of the Mediterranean or enjoy a yacht tour of the Adriatic in the summer, you should already allocate your own budget.
You can get acquainted with the flight schedule in more detail and buy tickets on the official website of the airline.
Ukraine International Airlines applies safety standards and procedures in accordance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the International Air Transport Organization, the European Aviation Safety Agency, the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the State Aviation Service. Of Ukraine.
UIA strongly advises to closely monitor the update of rules and epidemiological restrictions of a destination country.