Ukraine International offers passengers of canceled flights to choose one of the following options:
- To exchange an unused ticket (its unused coupon) or an unused additional service for a non-transferrable promo code with an additional bonus - 25% of an unused ticket (flight coupon) price or an unused additional service. The promo code can be used to pay for a new ticket, including fare and taxes or an additional service on any UIA scheduled flight in any class of service. The promo code can be used when booking a flight or an additional service on the airline's website. The promo code is valid for 2 years from the date of its issuing.
- To make a free change date of your travel and rebook tickets for UIA flights to the same destination during the ticket validity.
- To get a ticket or an unused flight coupon refund in cash in two months after the flight restrictions are lifted.
If the flight was cancelled there is no need to cancel the tickets, the system will cancel them automatically, without applying penalties.
IMPORTANT! Due to a large number of requests, a refund for the unused ticket is made within 7 - 90 days from the date the request was received.
Promo code - the return of the full cost of an unused ticket (its unused coupon) or an unused additional service. The promo code can be used to pay the cost of a new ticket, including the fare and taxes, in any class of service for any UIA regular flight and UIA code share flight with WINDROSE airlines, as well as to pay the cost of an additional service on any UIA regular flight. The promo code can be used when booking a flight or an additional service on airline's website. The promo code is valid for 2 years from the date of its issuing.
The terms of all UIA fares provide a flexible rebooking policy:
- It is allowed to repeatedly change the departure date without the rebooking fee within the ticket validity period, provided that the booking is canceled before departure.
- If on new dates the ticket price has changed due to a change in the fare and / or taxes, then the difference between the cost of the purchased ticket and the ticket for new dates must be paid.
- Service fee for ticket changes does not apply in case of ticket reissuing using “Manage My Bookings” service no later than 14 hours before the departure time of the unused flight specified on the ticket.
You can use the service using Manage My Bookings service on the UIA website and in the FlyUIA mobile application no later than 14 hours before the departure time of the unused flight specified on the ticket.
Safety and health of our passengers and crew are the top priority for UIA! Familiarize with new safety and sanitary measures FLY HEALTHY to feel totally confident and secure throughout your journey.
For reliable information, we recommend you to select only official sources of information: WHO and the coordination headquarters. Up-to-date information on 2019-nCoV Coronavirus worldwide, tips and preventative measures:
WHO recommendations for the public and the professional community
Website of the Public Health Centre of Ukraine
The official site of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
The official site of the State Civil Aviation Authorities of Ukraine
The official site of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, what you need to know about entering the territory of Ukraine and consular assistance in connection with # COVID-19
The Ministry of Health of Ukraine has launched a Telegram bot to promptly answer common questions about coronavirus in Ukraine.
Chat bot available at: https://t.me/COVID19_Ukraine_Bot
The Coronavirus_Info Telegram channel also provides up-to-date and current information on the COVID-19 virus situation in Ukraine. This is the only Telegram channel verified by the Ministry of Health. News, current data, recommendations and ratings from experts https://t.me/COVID19_Ukraine