UIA corporate social responsibility
UIA supports and assists Charitable Foundations that provide medical care in the treatment of children with cancer, psychological support for the full life of children with cancer and their families in Ukraine, as well as children with orphan diseases, children with complex congenital heart defects in need of cardiac and cardiac surgery.
UIA and Panorama Club (the airline's loyalty program) are implementing a unique social initiative project as part of the Under the Wing charity initiative. Panorama Club loyalty program members can donate miles to charity.
Our partners in charitable initiatives:
- ‘TABLETOCHKI’ CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
- CENTER OF CHILDREN'S CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIOSURGERY
- CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION "YOU ARE NOT THE ONE CHARITY FOUNDATION 1 + 1 MEDIA"
The airline does NOT provide direct assistance and does NOT cooperate with the Funds and individual appeals on charitable initiatives related to:
- adults (from 18 years);
- children with diseases other than those listed above;
- organizations and charitable foundations that have different ideological approaches from UIA.