UIA continues suspending flights until mid-april
16.03.2022: Taking into account the current military-political situation, Ukraine International Airlines extends the suspension of regular and charter flights from/to Ukraine until 23:59 April 15, 2022 Kyiv time.
UIA emphasizes that it stays in touch and will continue to stay in touch with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine. Given the difficult situation under martial law, the air carrier draws attention to the possibility of forced delays and feedback complications on the service channels of communication with passengers and counts on understanding.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: all passengers of the airline and citizens of Ukraine who are abroad and must return to Ukraine must register on the state website of the State Registration of Ukrainian Citizens https://friend.mfa.gov.ua/
Registered citizens will be provided with information about flights to the specified points and points of arrival in Ukraine.
All up-to-date information on the future status of flights will, if possible, be provided on the UIA official website. Currently, passengers of canceled flights can take advantage of the following opportunities (taking into account the technical nuances in the conditions of martial law in Ukraine):
- Tickets reissue of flights that were canceled from February 24 to new dates after the stabilization of the situation;
- Cancellation of the booking so that the ticket remains active for reissuance to new dates, which can be specified later, during the validity of the ticket (one year from the date of purchase);
- Promo code for the full amount of the ticket plus 25% bonus;
- Refund of the ticket price. Please note that it is not possible to specify the exact terms of the refund;
- Passengers who applied for a promo code in March-April 2020 will automatically have their promo code extended for another year after April 15 (respectively, until March-April 2023);
- Passengers who would like to receive a refund of the cost of the promo code will be given this opportunity. However, it is not possible to specify the exact refund dates.
Given the existing restrictions, the airline provides consultations and answers only upon written request. For consultation or tickets reissuing, we recommend to contact the agencies where the tickets were purchased or the Customer Support Center by filling out the necessary feedback form on the official website of the airline.
Passengers of canceled flights will be informed of further actions by e-mail or by phone indicated in the booking. Passengers are requested to check that Ukraine International Airlines has up-to-date contact information - e-mail, individual mobile phone number.
For charter flight passengers, please contact your travel operators for information on the status and schedule of charter flights.
The UIA team takes all possible measures to ensure the safety of our passengers.