UIA plans to review flight program to the end of August
As previously reported, due to the EU's limitations of crossing of the Schengen border for Ukrainian citizens, UIA has reduced its flight program until mid-August. Currently, due to the extension of these limitations, the airline is forced to make new adjustments to the August flight schedule. By the end of August, flights to Larnaca (LCA), Frankfurt (FRA), Baku (GYD), Prague (PRG), Vienna (VIE), Chisinau (KIV), Berlin (TXL), Athens (ATH), Rome (FCO), and Barcelona (BCN) will be completely canceled.
Domestic flights in August will be operated to Odesa (ODS), Kherson (KHE), Lviv (LWO). You can get to Kherson on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays, and return to Kyiv on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
It will be possible to get from Kyiv to Odesa daily during each week. Kyiv - Lviv - Kyiv will be operated in the Lviv direction on August, 21st and August, 28th and in the Lviv - Kyiv direction on August, 24th (Friday) and August, 30 (Sunday).
UIA plans to operate international flights to the following destinations:
Kyiv - Amsterdam (AMS) - Kyiv, Kyiv - London (LGW) - Kyiv, Kyiv - Paris (CDG) - Kyiv, Kyiv - Toronto (YYZ) - Kyiv, Kyiv - Nice (NCE) - Kyiv, Kyiv - Dubai (DXB) - Kyiv, Kyiv - Istanbul (IST) - Kyiv, Odessa - Istanbul (IST) - Odesa, Kyiv - Tel Aviv (TLV) - Kyiv, Odesa - Tel Aviv (TLV) - Odesa, Kyiv - Milan (MXP) - Kyiv, Kyiv - Naples (NAP) - Kyiv, Kyiv - Munich (MUC) - Kyiv, Kyiv - Yerevan (EVN) - Kyiv, Kyiv - Madrid (MAD) - Kyiv, Kyiv - Cairo (CAI) - Kyiv.
Frequency changes on the following routes:
- Kyiv - London (LGW) - Kyiv - due to unstable demand on the route, we was decided to leave flights to London on August 9th.
- Kyiv - Nice (NCE) - Kyiv - return flights on Saturdays.
- Kyiv - Toronto (YYZ) - Kyiv - flights are scheduled for August 1st, August 15th, and August 29th with a return flights to Kyiv on August 2 th, August 16th, and August 30 rd.
- Kyiv - Milan (MXP) - Kyiv - return flights on Sundays.
- Kyiv - Naples (NAP) - Kyiv - return flights on Saturdays.
- Kyiv - Dubai (DXB) - Kyiv – on Fridays and Saturdays until August 28th, with an additional frequency on August 5th and flights on Thursdays in the period from August 13th till August 27th.
- Kyiv - Istanbul (IST) - Kyiv – on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays with an additional frequency on August 5th and additional flight on Fridays from August 7th till August 28th.
- Kyiv - Tel Aviv (TLV) - Kyiv – on Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays with an additional frequency on Mondays, August 31st.
- Kyiv - Madrid (MAD) - Kyiv – on Fridays in the period from August 07th till August 28th with additional frequency on August 31st.
All other routes remain unchanged. You can book a ticket on the airline's website. We remind you that passengers with tickets issued on UIA forms have access to new advanced features of the "Manage my booking" service, which allows passengers to change the date of departure. More details by the link.
Ukraine International Airlines applies safety standards and procedures by the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the International Air Transport Organization, the European Aviation Safety Agency, the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, as well as the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the State Aviation Administration.
The peculiarities of passenger service at Boryspil Airport can be found by the link. Safety measures onboard aircraft can be found here.