UIA increases flight frequency on the Kyiv-Istanbul route and resumes the Odesa-Istanbul flight
25.03.21: Ukraine International Airlines announces an increase frequencies on Kyiv - Istanbul – Kyiv route to 21 flights per week and from March 29, 2021 resumes Odesa - Istanbul - Odesa flight.
As part of the start of summer navigation - 2021, flights on Kyiv - Istanbul – Kyiv route will be operated three times a day daily, and in some periods four times a day according to the following schedule:
- Kyiv (KBP) - Istanbul (IST):
- Morning flight departure at 10:45 (local time) - arrival at 12:50 (local time)
- Daytime flight departure at 17:30 (local time) - arrival at 19:35 (local time)
- Evening flight departure at 19:30 (local time) - arrival at 21:35 (local time)
- Night flight departure at 01:15 (local time) - arrival at 03:20 (local time)
- Istanbul (IST) - Kyiv (KBP):
- Morning flight departure at 6:05 (local time) - arrival at 8:05 (local time)
- Daytime flight departure at 14:25 (local time) - arrival at 16:25 (local time)
- Evening flight departure at 20:25 (local time) - arrival at 22:25 (local time)
Round trip flights on Odesa - Istanbul - Odesa route will be operated on Monday, Wednesday and Friday according to the following schedule:
- Odesa (ODS) - Istanbul (IST): departure at 21:05 (local time) - arrival at 22:35 (local time)
- Istanbul (IST) - Odesa (ODS): departure at 23:35 (local time) - arrival at 01:10 (local time)
On Odesa - Istanbul flights, passengers will have the opportunity to carry double baggage allowance (2 pieces of 23 kg each) within the Economy Standard fare and the opportunity to connect with major cities in the Middle East, Asia and Africa. In particular, passengers will be able to plan a further trip with one ticket to: Antalya, Bangkok, Jeddah, Adana, Izmir, Dakar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Beirut, Amman, Nairobi, Tashkent, Accra.
Please note, that there are currently some epidemiological restrictions on crossing the borders of different countries. Travel recommendations can be found on the airline's website.
During these unprecedented times due to the worldwide pandemic, Ukraine International Airlines places the safety and health of our passengers and crew as our top priority. UIA adheres to the highest safety standards and procedures as provided by the World Health Organization, the International Air Transport Association, the European Aviation Safety Agency, the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, as well as the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the
State Aviation Service. Information on UIA on board safety measures on our flights can be found by clicking here.
Information about flying through UIA’s hub at Kyiv Boryspil Airport can be found by clicking this link.