UIA will operate "Flight over Kyiv and Chernobyl" on the eve of the 35th anniversary of the Chernobyl accident
On the occasion of the 35th anniversary of the accident at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, Ukraine International Airlines invites you to take the opportunity and visit the unique flight "Flight over Kyiv and Chernobyl", which will take place on the eve of the anniversary – April, 25!
Passengers of the flight will be able not only to see Kyiv and Chernobyl from the most unusual angles and the minimum allowable height - 900 meters, but also to deepen their knowledge about the causes and consequences of the Chernobyl accident from the UIA partner professional guide - the CHERNOBYL TOUR company.
Take the opportunity to:
- fly on the Embraer 195 over Kyiv and Chernobyl at an altitude of 900 meters
- visit the Boeing 777 on the apron of the Boryspil Airport
- take a photo in the cockpit and take a selfie with the pilot
- accompany the flight with aviation stories from UIA pilots who will fly with passengers in the cabin
- take part in the drawing of souvenirs and gifts from UIA and the drawing of a one-day tour to one of the most popular tourist locations in the world - the Chernobyl zone from UIA partner "CHERNOBYL TOUR"
The cost of the "Flight over Kyiv and Chernobyl" is 2970 UAH.
You can plunge into the whirlpool of emotions of the flight and watch a video from UIA co-pilot Ivan Iliuchenko by following the link.
For booking, please fill out the application at the link.
You can find the details and travel plan on the airline's website.
Information for the media: for cooperation and receiving video materials, please contact email@example.com.