UIA presents charter destinations for the winter navigation period
November 2, 2021: Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) presents a list of charter programs that passengers will be able to use in the winter of 2021-2022.
In particular, together with tour operators Coral Travel, Holiday Time, TUI and TPG, the airline is launching a new route Kyiv - Salzburg (SZG), where passengers will be able to fully enjoy a ski holiday. Flights in this direction will be performed on 02.01.2022 and 09.01.2022.
In addition, you can actively enjoy the winter holidays by the following flights:
- Kyiv - Erzurum (ERZ) - Kyiv - starting from December together with Coral Travel;
- Kyiv / Zaporizhia / Odesa - Kayseri (ASR) - Kyiv / Zaporizhia / Odesa - starting from December together with Coral Travel;
- Kyiv - Kittila (KTT) - Kyiv - on Tuesdays from 28.12 together with TPG;
- Kyiv - Rovaniemi (RVN) - Kyiv - 29.12, 05.01 and 12.01 with TUI;
- Kyiv - Lyon (LYS) - Kyiv - 02.01 and 09.01 with "MEDITERRANEAN CLUB UKRAINE"
- Kyiv - Grenoble (GNB) - Kyiv - from 08.01 with TO "Feeria".
In addition, the airline offers a list of routes where passengers will be able to return in the summer and enjoy a beach holiday:
- Kyiv - Tenerife (TFS) - Kyiv - 27.12, 06.01, 17.01 and 27.01 with TPG;
- Kyiv - Malaga (AGP) - Kyiv - from 01.11 together with TO "Feeria";
- Kyiv - Funchal (FNC) - from 21.10 together with TO "Feeria";
- Kyiv - Cape Verde (SID) - from 22.11 with TO "Feeria";
- Kyiv / Odesa / Lviv / Kharkiv / Zaporizhia - Sharm el-Sheikh (SSH) / Hurghada (HRG) - Kyiv / Odesa / Lviv / Kharkiv / Zaporizhia - with tour operators Coral Travel, TUI, Pegas.
The airline continues to closely monitor the development of the epidemiological situation and the rules of border crossing in each country to which it operates. In addition, UIA recalls its readiness for further resumption of flights, given the positive epidemiological factors and subject to obtaining permits to operate flights.
UIA strongly advises to monitor the rules of border crossing and carefully read the information about the epidemiological restrictions of a destination country.