UIA informs about the optimization of the schedule on the Odesa-Istanbul route
22.04.21: Ukraine International Airlines announces the optimization of the schedule on the Odesa - Istanbul - Odesa route.
From May 3, 2021, flights on Monday will be operated on a daytime schedule:
- Odesa (ODS) - Istanbul (IST): departure 11:45 (local time) - arrival 13:15 (local time)
- Istanbul (IST) - Odesa (ODS): departure 14:15 (local time) - arrival 15:45 (local time)
From June 2, 2021 on the Odesa - Istanbul - Odesa route, flights will be added on Wednesday, and from June 19, 2021 - on Saturday. Thus, the total number of flights during the summer navigation period will increase to four per week:
Odesa (ODS) - Istanbul (IST):
- On Monday and Saturday: departure 11:45 (local time) - arrival 13:15 (local time)
- On Wednesday and Friday: departure 22:00 (local time) - arrival 23:30 (local time)
Istanbul (IST) - Odesa (ODS):
- On Monday and Saturday: departure 14:15 (local time) - arrival 15:45 (local time)
- On Wednesday and Friday: departure 00:30 +1 (local time) - arrival 02:05 +1 (local time)
On Odesa - Istanbul flights, passengers will have the opportunity to carry double baggage allowance (2 pieces of 23 kg each) within the Economy Standard fare and the opportunity to connect with major cities in the Middle East, Asia and Africa. In particular, passengers will be able to plan a further trip with one ticket to the regions of Turkey (Antalya, Izmir, Adana, Trabzon, Kayseri, Gaziantep), as well as to Bangkok, Jeddah, Dakar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Beirut, Amman, Nairobi, Accra and Tashkent.
Please note, that there are currently some epidemiological restrictions on crossing the borders of different countries. Travel recommendations can be found on the airline's website.
During these unprecedented times due to the worldwide pandemic, Ukraine International Airlines places the safety and health of our passengers and crew as our top priority. UIA adheres to the highest safety standards and procedures as provided by the World Health Organization, the International Air Transport Association, the European Aviation Safety Agency, the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, as well as the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the State Aviation Service. Information on UIA on board safety measures on our flights can be found by clicking here.
Information about flying through UIA’s hub at Kyiv Boryspil Airport can be found by clicking this link.