UIA announces the resumption of flights to Croatia
08.04.21: As part of the start of summer navigation - 2021, Ukraine International Airlines announces the resumption of the popular tourist destinations Kyiv - Split - Kyiv and Kyiv - Pula - Kyiv from June 2, 2021.
Kyiv - Pula - Kyiv flights will be operated on Wednesday and Saturday according to the following schedule:
- Kyiv (KBP) - Pula (PUY): departure 06:30 (local time) - arrival 08:00 (local time)
- Pula (PUY) - Kyiv (KBP): departure 09:00 (local time) - arrival 12:25 (local time)
Kyiv - Split - Kyiv flights will be operated according to the following schedule:
- on Thursday:
- Kyiv (KBP) - Split (SPU): departure 15:30 (local time) - arrival 16:45 (local time)
- Split (SPU) - Kyiv (KBP): departure 17:45 (local time) - arrival 21:05 (local time)
- on Sunday:
- Kyiv (KBP) - Split (SPU): departure 05:15 (local time) - arrival 06:30 (local time)
- Split (SPU) - Kyiv (KBP): departure 07:25 (local time) - arrival 10:45 (local time)
Please note, that there are currently some epidemiological restrictions on crossing the borders of different countries. From April, 1, entry to the territory of Croatia is allowed for citizens of Ukraine for tourist purposes if there is a payment for accommodation and provided negative result of a PCR test / or rapid test, which was taken no more than 48 hours before departure, or a document confirming vaccination.
Travel recommendations can be found on the airline's website.
During these unprecedented times due to the worldwide pandemic, Ukraine International Airlines places the safety and health of our passengers and crew as our top priority. UIA adheres to the highest safety standards and procedures as provided by the World Health Organization, the International Air Transport Association, the European Aviation Safety Agency, the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, as well as the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the State Aviation Service. Information on UIA on board safety measures on our flights can be found by clicking here.
Information about flying through UIA’s hub at Kyiv Boryspil Airport can be found by clicking this link.