1. Program overview
User Profile Account Benefits:
- Easily and efficiently manage your bookings, special requests, payment history, travel documents (including boarding passes and extra services purchased) that are stored in your User Profile on www.flyuia.com.
- Allows you to auto-fill your information for your travel documents and to make bookings more efficiently.
- Create a list of frequent travel companions including family and friends.
- Manage your subscription.
- User Profile is available 24/7 through the www.flyuia.com website (except during system and software maintenance, when access might be limited).
- All user sessions are automatically closed 2 hours after last activity.
- UIA reserves the right at any time to terminate the online “User Profile” program.
2. Getting started: User Profile registration
- In order to register for your User Profile, you will need to complete the registration form on the www.flyuia.com website, and set up your user name and password. Please note that the User Profile platform is only available for individual travelers.
- Once you complete the form, you will receive an e-mail link, which is valid for 24 hours, to confirm your registration. If the e-mail address is not confirmed and activated within 24 hours, the registration process needs to begin again. Once confirmed, you will need as the login your e-mail used for the registration and password to access your account.
- Registration is also available using your Panorama Club card number and password. All data provided for your User Profile will automatically be imported to your Panorama Club account. You should check the data in your Panorama Club account and if it is incorrect or not current, please update it.
- To access your User Profile Account with your Panorama club information, you will need to use your membership number and password. After three failed attempts to log in your account will be blocked. Please e-mail UIA at [email protected] to have your account unblocked.
3. User Profile data and how to access it
- After creating your account, you can add personal data, data for your companions and family members, as well as other important traveler information. Data should be accurate at time of program registration as it would be ground for your identification as a user in your User Profile in case of a login change.
- No one other than user should have access to their User Profile data, is responsible for maintaining the privacy of the access, which should not be shared with any outside parties.
4. How to delete your User Profile
To delete your User Account Profile, please send an e-mail with a request in any form to [email protected].
5. How to retrieve or change your password
If you have chosen the option of registering with their e-mail and password, you can retrieve or change your password as follows. To change your password, please choose the option “Change Password” in your User Profile. In order to retrieve your password, click on the password restore link in in the access form for your User Profile.
If you register and log on with your Panorama Club number and password, then you can retrieve or change your password within the Panorama Club program page on the www.FlyUIA.com website.
6. How to change your email address
The e-mail address specified in the process on signing up is used as both login and contact information. In order to change your e-mail (login), please use the "Change email" ("Change login") feature available in your User Account Profile.
If you signed up using your Panorama Club program card number and password, the email indicated in the personal data section will be used as contact information only. To change it, just write down a new e-mail address in a corresponding field in your User Account Profile. In this case, the e-mail in your Panorama Club profile will remain unchanged.
7. Data protection