Seat selection before and during online check-in is available no later than 2 hours prior to your flight departure.
You can also prepay for preferred meals as well as pay for your baggage and save.
Safety requirements and other terms of seat selection
Due to safety reasons, emergency row seats cannot be assigned to the following categories of passengers:
- Passengers with children under 16 years;
- Minors under 16 years travelling unaccompanied by adults;
- Passengers who have paid for an adjacent seat, in particular, for carrying hand baggage/musical instruments etc;
- Pregnant women;
- Passengers with disabilities;
- Passengers carrying pets in the cabin;
- Passengers whose physical parameters do not allow them to fit in one passenger seat on board the aircraft, to fasten a seat belt due to its insufficient length, or to lower the armrests of their seats.
Passengers occupying an emergency exit row seat must be able and willing to assist in case of evacuation, and able to understand printed or verbal instructions in Ukrainian or English.
First row seat selection in Economy Class is not available to:
- Passengers with children under 5 years of age, except on flights to and from the USA, China, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Canada, India;
- Passengers with their own oxygen balloon or oxygen concentrator, except on flights to and from the USA, China, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Canada, India;
- Passengers carrying pets in the cabin, except on flights to and from the USA, China, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Canada, India;
- Deportees as well as to passengers who were denied entry to a country of their destination.
NOTE: In case of aircraft or cabin configuration change, including due to flight cancellation, reschedule, delay, or other reasons, the passenger may be given another seat with seating conditions similar to the previously purchased ones. UIA does not guarantee a specific seat number.
Please see here the terms and restrictions for the emergency and first rows seat selection service in Economy class, as well as general terms and conditions of seat selection.