Ukraine International offers passengers of canceled flights to choose one of the following options:
- To exchange an unused ticket (its unused coupon) or an unused additional service for a non-transferrable promo code with an additional bonus - 25% of an unused ticket (flight coupon) price or an unused additional service. The promo code can be used to pay for a new ticket, including fare and taxes or an additional service on any UIA scheduled flight in any class of service. The promo code can be used when booking a flight or an additional service on the airline's website. The promo code is valid for 2 years from the date of its issuing.
- To make a free change date of your travel and rebook tickets for UIA flights to the same destination during the ticket validity.
- To get a ticket or an unused flight coupon refund.
If the flight was cancelled there is no need to cancel the tickets, the system will cancel them automatically, without applying penalties.
IMPORTANT! Due to a large number of requests, a refund for the unused ticket is made within 7 - 90 days from the date the request was received.
Promo code - the return of the full cost of an unused ticket (its unused coupon) or an unused additional service and an additional bonus of 25% of the cost of an unused ticket (its unused coupon) or an unused additional service. The promo code can be used to pay for a new ticket, including fare and taxes or an additional service on any UIA scheduled flight in any class of service. The promo code can be used when booking a flight or an additional service on airline's website. The promo code is valid for 2 years from the date of its issuing.
For tickets with a travel period from September 16, 2020, the terms of fares provide an even more flexible rebooking policy for all UIA fares:
- You can repeatedly change the departure date without rebooking fee within the validity period of the ticket, after booking cancellation prior to flight departure
- If on new travel dates the original ticket price is not available anymore (due to changes in the fare and/or taxes levels), the ticket price differences must be paid.
- Service fee for ticket changes does not apply in case of reissuing a ticket using Manage My Bookings service no later than 14 hours before the departure time of the unused flight specified on the ticket.
For tickets with a travel period until September 16, 2020, we offer a one-time change of the departure date without rebooking fee within the validity period of the ticket, with the possible payment of the difference between the cost of the purchased ticket and the ticket for new dates. There is no reissuance fee.
You can use the service using the feedback form.
Due to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 211 of March 11, 2020 on preventing the spread of COVID-19 caused by coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, on the territory of Ukraine, all persons crossing the state border of Ukraine are to be mandatory hospitalized to observatories (insulators) for a period of 14 days, except for persons, who have agreed to self-isolation with the use of “Dii vdoma” electronic service, the Unified State Web-portal of electronic services, before crossing the state border. Passengers will be provided with mobile cards to give their consent to self-isolation using the electronic service "Dii vdoma".
Safety and health of our passengers and crew are the top priority for UIA! Familiarize with new safety and sanitary measures FLY HEALTHY to feel totally confident and secure throughout your journey.
For reliable information, we recommend you to select only official sources of information: WHO and the coordination headquarters. Up-to-date information on 2019-nCoV Coronavirus worldwide, tips and preventative measures:
WHO recommendations for the public and the professional community
Website of the Public Health Centre of Ukraine
The official site of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
The official site of the State Civil Aviation Authorities of Ukraine
The official site of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, what you need to know about entering the territory of Ukraine and consular assistance in connection with # COVID-19
The Ministry of Health of Ukraine has launched a Telegram bot to promptly answer common questions about coronavirus in Ukraine.
Chat bot available at: https://t.me/COVID19_Ukraine_Bot
The Coronavirus_Info Telegram channel also provides up-to-date and current information on the COVID-19 virus situation in Ukraine. This is the only Telegram channel verified by the Ministry of Health. News, current data, recommendations and ratings from experts https://t.me/COVID19_Ukraine