UIA offers cheap published fares on our website, available during the process of booking as Hand Baggage Only fares.
KEY FACTS ABOUT THE HAND BAGGAGE FARES
1. The price of tickets purchased with Hand Baggage Only fares includes standard free hand luggage allowance and does not include free checked baggage allowance.
2. Hand Baggage Only fares:
- Have been introduced in addition to existing fares with free checked baggage allowance. The option of travelling with standard fares which include free checked baggage allowance is still available on all UIA flights.
- Allow saving from 10% tо 40% off the fares depending on the chosen flight route.
- Apply on UIA direct and connecting international flights operated under the PS code, as well as on domestic flights across Ukraine .
- Do not apply on flights from/to Minsk (with the exception of LOW COST fares) and on long-haul flights.
- On round-trip flights can combine with fares which include free checked baggage allowance. In case of an upgrade from Hand Baggage Only fare to another fare including free baggage allowance, the rules of the new upgraded fare shall apply.
3. If you book the Hand Baggage Only fare, and later on decide to fly with checked baggage, the carriage of each additional piece of baggage shall be paid as per UIA excess baggage charges.
4. If you wish to save on checked baggage, simply remember to pay for it no less than 24 hours prior to scheduled flight departure. The option of a discount payment at the airport before departure is not available. How to pay for baggage: either in the process of booking flights on FlyUIA.com or later on at UIA ticket offices, Contact Center or partner offices.
5. Extra baggage allowance for Panorama Club Premium / Elite members does not apply to Hand Baggage Only fares.
For detailed information about Hand Baggage Only fares, please, contact our Contact Center.