Ukraine International Airlines' partner, BUDPORT, offers Easy Entry online visa service to the United Arab Emirates.
It takes up to 5 working days* to process an application. You can apply for a visa from Sunday to Thursday; days off – Friday, Saturday. A single-entry visa is valid for 60 days from the issue date and entitles its holder to 30-day stay on the territory of the UAE.
Please note that the citizens of UKRAINE – holders of valid biometric and non-biometric passports – can obtain a visa upon arrival to the UAE for a stay of up to 30 days.
- The Easy Entry service is available to citizens of Armenia, China, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Serbia, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and other countries requiring a visa to the UAE.
- Before applying for an entry visa, you need to purchase return tickets for any UIA direct or transit scheduled flight (PS371, PS373, PS372, PS374) or charter flight (PS4371, PS4372) to Dubai.
- Click on Visa to the UAE, fill in the application form, upload your colour photo, scanned passport and other required documents, enter your UIA flight numbers.
- Pay for the service online. One single-entry visa to the UAE via BUDPORT costs $150*.
- Children who are included on their parents' passport will be indicated in their parent's visa at no additional cost.
Upload and print out your ready visa Pdf including a unique barcode and a stamp before your travel begins, and keep it until the return departure.
If you have any queries regarding your UAE visa application, payment etc., please contact the BUDPORT customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and use the BUDPORT feedback form.
*Please note. Due to circumstances beyond our control, the price is subject to change by BUDPORT and may differ from the announced; also it may take longer than 5 working days to process a visa. UIA cannot be held responsible for any inconveniences caused by visa delays, refusals or price changes. Please contact BUDPORT for all visa-related matters.