UIA informs about the next regular flights to / from Tel Aviv
March 11, 2021: Due to high demand, as well as difficult conditions for air connections, Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) informs about the flights on the route Kyiv-Tel Aviv-Kyiv in the near future. The Israeli side included the city of Kyiv in the list of cities to which flights are allowed, based on the results of targeted measures taken by the Embassy of Ukraine in the State of Israel.
During the period of restriction of scheduled flights by the State of Israel, UIA has already implemented several flights by special agreement. UIA currently has confirmation of flights on the following dates:
- Kyiv (KBP) - Tel Aviv (TLV) - 2 flights on 14.03, 17.03, 18.03, as well as one flight on 15.03;
- Tel Aviv (TLV) - Kyiv (KBP) - one flight on 14.03, 15.03, 16.03, 17.03, 19.03 and 2 flights on 18.03;
- 14.03 / 15.03 (night flight), 17.03 / 18.03 (night flight), 18.03 / 19.03 (night flight), and 16.03 (night flight) respectively.
UIA flights to/from Tel Aviv have convenient connections with popular European and Eastern destinations. Through Boryspil Airport, KBP-TLV-KBP flights connect with Istanbul, Dubai, London, Milan, Paris, Amsterdam, Tbilisi, Baku, Prague, Vilnius, Minsk and the regions of Ukraine.
You can buy tickets for the above flights on the official website of the airline.
The following categories of citizens are allowed to leave Israel:
- Persons who have been vaccinated or recovered and have valid certificates from the Ministry of Health of Israel.
- Persons who have declared that they are not citizens or residents of Israel.
- Persons who have stated to the Exclusion Committee that Israel is not their permanent residence and have provided supporting documents.
- Persons authorized by the Exclusion Committee to leave Israel.
- It is mandatory to have a negative PCR test issued no earlier than 72 hours before boarding. It is necessary for passengers who have not been vaccinated, except for persons who have been exempted from the test by the Committee headed by the head Office of Population and Immigration Affairs, Director General of the Ministry of Health and Director General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or persons whose stay in Israel was less than 72 hours.
- Declaration of a passenger departing from Israel on the website of the Ministry of Health.
Arrival in Israel is allowed in the following cases:
- Citizens and residents of Israel;
- Foreign nationals approved by the Ministry of the Interior.
- Presence of a negative PCR test issued no earlier than 72 hours before boarding - except for persons who have been abroad for less than 72 hours or have been exempted from taking the test by decision of the Exemption Committee. This is a requirement for all passengers of all ages (including vaccinated passengers).
- Availability of PCR test performed upon entry into Israel at Ben Gurion International Airport (Flight Departure Room, Office №25).
- All passengers must undergo domestic quarantine, except for passengers who have a vaccination certificate or a recovery certificate issued in Israel.
- Declaration of a passenger entering Israel on the website of the Ministry of Health. The "Passenger Entry Online Application Form" must be completed no earlier than 24 hours prior to the departure of the flight to Israel. The form must be submitted before boarding the flight at the airport of departure.
In the absence of the above documents, passengers may be denied boarding. The above documents must be kept throughout the trip.
UIA recommends constantly monitoring up-to-date information on border crossings on the airline's official website.
Ukraine International Airlines applies safety standards and procedures in accordance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the International Air Transport Organization, the European Aviation Safety Agency, the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, as well as the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the State Aviation Service. Of Ukraine.
The peculiarities of passenger service at Boryspil Airport can be found by the link.
Safety measures on board aircraft can be found here.