If your entry visa is refused, UIA will refund the cost of your unused tickets*. The refund guarantee applies:
- To all UIA flights to the destinations where entry visas are required;
- If you return your unused ticket no later than 72 hours prior to departure (for flights from Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Armenia – no later than 24 hours before scheduled flight departure);
- If the route (destination country) in your ticket matches the country whose embassy refused your visa;
- If you provide an official refusal confirmation, including a receipt of payment of the consular fee.
* Service fees are non-refundable.
The refund guarantee does not apply to low cost price tickets.
Send your ticket cancellation and refund request to our Contact Center.