- Each time when you book a ticket for Company’s employee, customer or partner, inform your travel agency or indicate directly on UIA booking web-page:
- Company’s Corporate card number – to earn miles on Company’s corporate account,
- Passenger’s Individual card number – to earn miles on passenger’s individual account (if any).
Please note, in case the airticket is purchased online through the agent’s website it is impossible to enter corporate’s card number into the reservation form and, accordingly, mileage accrual to the Panorama Club CORPORATE card is not provided.
- Miles will be credited to Company’s Corporate account on monthly basis by 15th (fifteenth) calendar day of the month following the month when the flight was made in case the Company’s Corporate card number was indicated in the appropriate field at the time of ticket booking and issuing.
- Amount of miles to be credited on Company’s Corporate account is calculated on the basis of the flight segments cost (tariff + fuel charge/YQ) booked with Corporate card number and actually used during reporting month.
- For each 1 USD spent Company gets 5 bonus miles on Company’s corporate account.
Miles are not credited for:
- Partner airlines own regular flights;
- UIA’s and partner charter flights, including charter seat quota on regular flights;
- Award and other service flights.
- Low-cost fare flights (I-class).