Passengers with tickets for UIA flights to Dubai can apply for a single-entry tourist visa to the United Arab Emirates online via the Asia Visa Center (AVC).
It takes up to 4-5 working days* to process a tourist visa applications, not counting the day when you apply. Days off: Fridays, Saturdays. A single-entry visa is valid for 58 days from the issue date allowing to stay in the UAE for 29 days from the date of arrival.
Please note that the citizens of UKRAINE can obtain a visa upon arrival to the UAE, and do not require to apply for an entry visa in advance.
How to apply for a visa
- The visa to the UAE online service is available to the citizens of Armenia, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.
From 30 Jan 2017, the Asia Visa Center no longer offers visas to the citizens of Russian Federation.
- Before applying, you need to purchase return tickets for UIA flights to Dubai (PS371, PS373, PS372, PS374).
- Then follow the link Visa to the UAE, complete and submit an online application, upload your colour photo, scan of the first spread of your passport, additional documents*, and specify your UIA flight numbers.
- Fees for visa services can be paid either online using your VISA or MasterCard payment card, or via bank transfer for which you will receive an invoice upon completing your visa application form.
- The fee for a single-entry UAE tourist visa via the Asia Visa Center is equivalent to $104 per passport.
- Children who are included on their parents passport will be indicated in their parent’s visa at no additional cost.
* Detailed list of documents required to apply for a visa to the UAE is available here.
Once you have received your electronic visa in Pdf, upload it and print it out (in colour or black and white) before your travel begins, bring it with you to the UAE and keep it until the return departure.
Asia Visa Center contacts
If you have any queries regarding your UAE visa application, payment or visa status, please contact the Asian Visa Center: by phone + 7 (499) 638-23-14 or email: [email protected].
*Please note. For circumstances beyond our control, the visa processing times may differ from the announced. UIA cannot be held responsible for visa delays, refusals, price changes or any visa-related issues. Please contact the Asia Visa Center for all visa matters.