- Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Online Payment Security on flyUIA.com
- Hold the price
Payment options on www.flyuia.com
You can purchase your ticket using the following bank cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard.
* In case of transaction via Ukrainian acquirer, payment is made in UAH. Please contact your card-issuing bank for detailed information about conversion and debiting an account.
Payment options on www.flyuia.com
Ticket booked on www.flyuia.com can be paid via bank transfer within Ukraine only.
Information regarding the total amount and payment deadline will appear, and you will receive an email with your Booking Confirmation as well as a Payment Order attached which must be paid within 48 hours. Your e-ticket will be issued automatically upon receiving payment into the UIA current account, and a “Confirmation” with your ticket number will be sent to your e-mail address.
Please note: This payment method may be used no later than 7 days prior to scheduled flights departure. Should you need originals of a tax invoice and a delivery note, you may receive them in our ticket offices. Legal entities must present a power of attorney.
UIA knows that credit and debit card security is important. To ensure that your online transactions on the UIA official website are secure, we partner with industry-leading and reliable online payment provider - Ukreximbank.
When paying for air tickets online, our passengers enter payment card data on a secure page of our acquiring bank partner which uses 3D-Secure technology for safe online shopping. The card processing system is in full compliance with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) international security requirements.
Travel planning can be time-consuming: have to choose the flight dates, book a hotel, buy a travel insurance policy and so on.
Need more time to decide but do not want to miss the chance to book your flights at the best price? Then our Hold the Price option is the right solution for you. For just €5.99 per booking, your reservation and the fare will be on hold for a timeframe of up to 48 hours. This option is available if you book no later than 7 days before the flight’s scheduled departure time.
How it works
- Make a booking on flyuia.com: choose your flights, travel dates, and number of passengers.
- On the Payment Options page, select the “Hold the price” option.
- For a fee in the equivalent of €5.99, you can hold both your booking and the price for up to 48 hours for yourself and other passengers in your booking, without immediately paying for the tickets.
- You can come back to your booking by visiting Manage my Bookings and complete your payment online anytime within the given 48 hours.
- In Manage my Bookings, you can also buy extra baggage allowance, travel insurance, your favourite meals and preferred seats in advance.
Terms and Conditions
- You can use the Hold the Price option when booking tickets only for UIA flights.
- The Hold the Price option is available at least 7 days or more before the scheduled departure time of your flight and applicable to those fares that do not have special restrictions regarding the terms of ticket purchase.
- The fee in the equivalent of €5.99 applies to an individual booking, which may include up to nine people.
- You can pay for the service and the tickets online on the UIA website by credit or debit card, or using other instant payment methods.
- The booking will be cancelled automatically if payment is not received in full within the specified 48 hours.
- The Hold the Price fee is non-refundable, with the exceptions of the flight cancellation or delay before the tickets are purchased, or in case of the airline’s failure to provide the Hold the Price service.
- Flight details (dates, route, or number of passengers) cannot be changed while the booking remains unpaid.