Ukraine International Airlines offers passengers of charter flights to take advantage of a vast selection of additional travel options.
Effective October 24, 2016, when booking tickets at travel agencies passengers of all UIA charter flights are provided with an opportunity to purchase the following additional services:
• Pre-paid Baggage: UIA offers passengers who would like to carry bags over free allowance to save 50% on extra baggage in case the option is pre-paid minimum 24 hours prior to scheduled departure;
• Pre-ordered Meals should be booked minimum 50 hours prior to scheduled departure. In addition to basic menu (an extensive selection of snacks, hot courses, and sets), passengers are offered Vegetarian, Kosher, Muslim, and Children`s menu;
• Unaccompanied Minors (UM): Passengers between the ages of 5 and 16 years who travel without an adult escort may travel with UIA provided they are booked using the carrier`s special UM services;
• Animal carriage: the 50% discount applies to the carriage of pets (cats and dogs) in the cabin in case the option is pre-paid minimum 24 hours prior to scheduled departure;
• The Preferred Seat is available minimum 24 hours prior to scheduled departure.
‘UIA regards service standardization on both scheduled and charter flights to be one of the priority tasks, – noted Anna Boiko, UIA Charter Sales Director. – We aspire to offer passengers of charter flights the same selection of additional services as we do on our scheduled routes, namely Pre-paid Baggage, Pre-ordered Meals, Unaccompanied Minors, etc. Moreover, we are constantly working on enhancing our technical opportunities and upgrading passenger service. We are glad to have succeeded in providing every passenger with an opportunity to choose and pay for his/her preferred service mix with no regard to the policy of a tour operator”.
For more information on UIA, visit the company’s website, www.flyUIA.com