Economy Premium Fare Terms and Conditions
Free changes, free refund
Economy Premium fare allows for a full refund of the cost of a ticket or its reissue for another flight available at the time of the request, if such request is made before the scheduled flight departure. Service fee is charged as stipulated by the regulations of the airline.
This fare includes two pieces of checked baggage, each weighing up to 23 kg, with the total sum of three linear dimensions (length x width x height) of each piece not exceeding 158 cm, and two pieces of free hand luggage: the 1st piece weighing up to 7 kg with max. dimensions of 55х40х20 cm, the second piece up to 5 kg and dimensions up to 40х30х10 cm.
Premium passengers may choose any of the free seats available in the Economy cabin at the time of booking, checking in for their flight or directly on board, taking into account the following terms and restrictions.
In accordance with the aviation security requirements, there are special regulations for seating passengers with disabilities onboard UIA aircraft. Prior to selecting seats for passengers with disabilities please contact the UIA Contact Center for detailed information.
First row seat selection in Economy Class is not available to:
- Passengers with children under 5 years of age, except on flights to and from the USA, China, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Canada, India;
- Passengers with their own oxygen balloon or oxygen concentrator, except on flights to and from the USA, China, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Canada, India;
- Passengers carrying pets in the cabin, except on flights to and from the USA, China, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Canada, India;
- Deportees as well as passengers who have been denied entry to a country of their destination.
Conditions of seat selection in an emergency row:
- Seats in an emergency row are located near an emergency exit.
- In exceptional cases, a passenger occupying a seat in an emergency row may be asked to assist in opening the emergency exit door. Therefore, such a passenger has to meet the following criteria: to be at least 16 years of age and in good physical shape, i.e. the passenger's physical condition allows him to assist other people in the event of an evacuation and will not result in injuries or damage to his health, to be able to understand printed or verbal instructions in Ukrainian or English. The passenger must be able and willing to assist in case of evacuation. Passengers who have chosen the seats in an emergency row, will be checked for compliance with the above-mentioned criteria.
For safety reasons, the seat selection in an emergency row is not available to the following categories of passengers:
- Passengers with children under 16 years of age;
- Children under 16 years of age travelling unaccompanied by adults;
- Passengers who have purchased an extra seat, in particular, for carrying hand baggage / musical instrument etc.;
- Pregnant women;
- Passengers with disabilities;
- Passengers travelling with pets in the cabin;
- Passengers whose physical parameters do not allow them to fit in one passenger seat on board the aircraft, to fasten a seat belt due to its insufficient length, or to lower the armrests of their seats.
PLEASE NOTE: UIA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine the passenger's compliance with the criteria allowing him to occupy a seat in an emergency row. If the passenger does not meet these criteria, he/she will be offered an alternative seat from among those available at the time of the proposal.
This fare includes free boarding passes issued at the airport of departure, free check-in at Business or Premium class check-in desks, as well as priority boarding.