UIA reports on the results of work for 5 months of 2021
June 10, 2021: Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) is gradually continuing to rebuild its route network, despite all the factors that affect the airline's operations and the aviation industry as a whole.
The airline is ready to share the results of work for the period from January 1 to May 31, 2021:
- Number of scheduled flights: 1,537, which is 61% less than in the same period of 2020;
- Number of charter flights: 1,365, compared to 229 flights in 2020;
- Total number of transported passengers: 735 898, which is 25% less than for the same period in 2020, in particular:
- passengers of regular flights: 269 133 (908 851 in 2020);
- charter passengers: 466 765 (77 673 in 2020);
- The volume of cargo and mail transportation (both on regular and charter flights) is 1,350.18 kg, which is 61% less than in the same period of 2020.
Currently, UIA is closely monitoring the development of the epidemiological situation in each country to which it operates flights and is ready to continue to restore the network of routes while improving epidemiological indicators and obtaining permits to operate flights. Travel recommendations and information on epidemiological restrictions can be found on the airline's website.
Ukraine International Airlines applies safety standards and procedures in accordance with the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the International Air Transport Organization, the European Aviation Safety Agency, the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, as well as the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and the State Aviation Administration services of Ukraine.
The peculiarities of passenger service at Boryspil Airport can be found at the link. Safety measures on board aircraft can be found here.