UIA Dangerous Goods Training
was introduced in 2009 on the basis of UIA Training Center.
UIA Training Centre is accredited by IATA to give training in Dangerous Goods transportation Dangerous Goods transportation.
UIA Training Center, as an IATA Authorized School, hereby offers training in dangerous goods transportation by air for the following categories of aviation personnel according to IATA classification:
- Flight Crew (category 10);
- Cabin Crew (category 11);
- Ground handling staff working with DG (category 8).
During our training course students will learn:
- General philosophy of DG transportation;
- Limitations on DG transportation;
- List of Dangerous Goods;
- Labeling and marking;
- Recognition of Undeclared Dangerous Goods;
- Storage and loading procedures;
- Pilot's notification;
- Provisions for passengers and crew;
- Emergency procedures.
Upon successful completion of our DG training, our students receive a Certificate as following:
Five modern classrooms
Wide range of IATA/ICAO materials, manuals, visual aids
For more information about UIA Training Center, please contact our office:
Tel.: +38 044 593 77 22
E-mail: [email protected]