UIA Training Center General Information
Annex to the Certificate
Ukraine International Airlines Training Center was established with the purpose of ensuring the professional training and re-training (refreshing courses) of aviation industry specialists in line with Ukrainian and International standards.
The key objectives of UIA Training Center are:
- To ensure effective, structured and professional approach to the training;
- To develop, approve and renew the programmes and plans used in students' training according to international standards and to the documents of civil aviation authorities of Ukraine;
- To use modern technology in organization and implementation of educational process;
- To train and improve instructors' skills;
- To carry out objective and unprejudiced assessment of students' test results following the standards of professional ethics;
- To systematically explore other training centers' experience and to constantly increase the quality of training;
- To receive and take into consideration any feedback from students, instructors and internal audit of training process in the activities of UIA Training Center.
Teaching activities are conducted by qualified Instructors, who have been properly certified and have experience in relevant spheres, and also passed special preparation of conducting theoretical and practical lessons and training.
After taking specific course and passing exams students obtain our Certificate.
For more details and to order courses, please contact Khapytska Maryna at +38 044 593 77 22 or via e-mail: email@example.com
Head of the Training Center - Sergii Grushovenko
Head of training - Vladimir Gaidamaka
Head of ground training - Dmytro Kryvenko
Head of simulator training - Victor Karpovych
Head of aviation security training - Alexander Suvorov
Head of ground staff training - Volodymyr Pysaruk
Training Center address: Kharkivske road, 201-203,
Kyiv, Ukraine, 02121..