Information on Web Check-in
Make your airport formalities even easier and smoother using our Web check-in. Save time at the airport and check-in before you’ve even packed your suitcase. Follow our simple instructions and save precious time!
To check in for a flight, please, enter your E-Ticket Number and the passenger Family name. You can also enter Booking Reference or Panorama Club card number. Booking reference has 5 characters and it's made up of letters and/or numbers. Booking reference is available on your ticket or on confirmation e-mail for e-ticket. Passenger Family name should be entered as it is written on the ticket.
Web check-in is available:
on UIA operated flights out of stations:
- Tel Aviv
Terms and Conditions
Web check in is possible from 23 hours to 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Before checking in Web, please check that you fulfil the following conditions:
- You have a confirmed reservation and an e-ticket for the flight
- You are not travelling with an infant under the age of 2;
- You are not an unaccompanied minor;
- You do not require special assistance.
- You must be at the departure gate no later than at the time given on the boarding card.
- If you have baggage which you need to check in, please go to a drop-off point or a check-in counter of UIA. When you check-in your baggage, please show your boarding pass.
- The airline may cancel an assigned seat reserved through Web check in if:
- You do not arrive on time at the departure gate;
- You do not have valid travel documents, including a visa for your final destination and for any intermediate stops envisaged.
- If the aircraft envisaged for a specific flight is replaced by another aircraft with a different seating arrangement, the airline reserves the right to change the seating assignments reserved by the passenger via Web check in. The airline may also change the seat selected by the passenger for security and regulatory reasons.
- You must present your travel documents at the gate.
Once you have checked in Web, all you have to do before departure is to drop off your baggage at a baggage drop-off point or at the check-in desk, depending on the airport. In case you do not have any baggage to drop off, please proceed directly to the security control.
At most airports you can start dropping off your baggage 2 hours before your flight departure. Deadline for baggage drop-off corresponds to check-in deadline of your flight, therefore please check the check-in deadlines at your particular airport!
Please note, before entering the plane, you will have to show the printed version of your boarding pass. If the Web check-in service is not available we would kindly ask you to proceed to the nearest check-in counter at the airport. Thank you!
You must ensure that your baggage has not been left unattended at any time. If it has been left unattended or if you have been given articles to carry by another person, you must contact the check-in counter at the airport.
No dangerous goods are allowed in either checked baggage or carry-on -baggage. For detailed information check this page
Bringing liquids on board
In compliance with international security regulations, any liquid items (including gels, pastes and similar) which are carried into the aircraft cabin must be packed in individual containers with a capacity of not more than 100ml(1 dl). These containers must themselves be carried in a re-sealable transparent plastic bag with a maximum capacity of one liter, to enable them to be separatedly screened at airport security checkpoints.