CONSENT TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
I (passenger) hereby confirm that I supply the airline with my valid data: last name, first name, patronymic; date of birth; sex; passport details; numbers of means of communication and other possible reserve contact details, thus authorize and give a voluntary, unconditional and unlimited consent to the processing, storage, disclosure of and access to these data by third parties, the list of which is placed on the airline’s Internet site, including service (handling, catering) companies, airport services, regulatory bodies, security services, other carriers, computer reservation system providers, providers of flight management/control systems and of other systems used by the airline when handling passengers and baggage according to the procedure established by the legislation, including cross-border transfer to non-residents, for the purpose of reservation, issuance of a ticket, transportation or their re-execution, ensuring provision of ground handling services of flights and passengers, implementation of the security control procedure, fulfilment of customs and border clearance procedures, receipt of additional services, arrangement of baggage tracing system and system of warning / detecting fraud with shipping documents, providing assistance regarding entrance/exit along the transportation route, information support of my journey, conducting marketing activities of the airline and its partners with which the airline has entered into relevant agreements, sending messages (push-messages, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and other messages sent by means of OTT applications, SMS-messages, messages of another type / method of transmission) to addresses specified in my contact details about services of the airline and its partners, about pricing and marketing offers, and other necessary information specified by UIA Rules, and/or for the purpose of implementing other relations which require processing and/or disclosure of, and/or access to my personal data in order to timely notify and inform about transportation.
This permit to process passenger’s personal data involves me giving consent to receive messages (push-messages, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and other messages sent by means of OTT applications, SMS-messages, messages of another type / method of transmission) sent by UIA at any time by the means of communication specified in my contact details or via mobile application installed on my mobile device with the above purpose, without violating the norms of current legislation of Ukraine, as well as to providing to the above-mentioned persons, including non-residents, my data which is done for the above-stated purpose without any additional notification, including in case of providing personal data to new persons (contracting parties) due to the fact that the airline enters into new agreements with them which are connected with personal data processing in accordance with the Law of Ukraine on Protection of Personal Data.Confirmation of receipt of written notification:
Due to the fact that my personal data are included into the database of personal data of UIA “Passengers”, I hereby also confirm that I was notified in writing about the purpose of data collection and the persons to whom my personal data are provided, and that I was also notified in writing about the following rights which I have according to the Law of Ukraine on Protection of Personal Data:
- to know about the sources of collection, location of their personal data, purpose of data processing, location or place of residence (stay) of an owner or administrator of personal data, or to charge persons authorized by him/her with an appropriate task to obtain this information, except in cases established by law;
- to obtain information on the terms of granting access to personal data, in particular information about third persons to whom his/her personal data are provided;
- to access their personal data;
- to get, no later than within thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer to the question if his/her personal data are being processed, as well as to receive the contents of such personal data;
- to make a substantiated demand to the personal data owner with an objection against processing of the personal data;
- to make a substantiated demand regarding change or destruction of their personal data by any owner and administrator of personal data, if such data are processed illegally or are false;
- to protect their personal data against unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to willful concealment, failure to provide or delayed provision of the data, and the right to protection against provision of the data which are false or disgrace the honor, dignity and business reputation of a natural person;
- to lodge complaints regarding processing of their personal data to the Authorized person or the court;
- to apply remedies at law in case of violation of the legislation on protection of personal data;
- to include a clause concerning limitation of the right to process their personal data when giving a consent;
- to withdraw the consent to personal data processing;
- to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- a right to protection against an automated decision which has legal consequences for him/her.
Accepting this document I recognize that my rights are clear and admissible.