Pre-ordered Meal Service: choose your preferred meal in advance
Pre-ordered Meal Service advantages:
- our unique air-menu created by a UIA team in cooperation with Mike Don, a well-known Ukrainian restaurateur, and a chef Andriy Moroziuk;
- a wider range of dishes compared to the on-board menu;
- priority service on board;
- additional Panorama Club miles;
- an opportunity to order a special meal.
- Pre-ordered Meal Service is available in Economy Class on UIA scheduled flights (operated under the PS001-999 code) as well as charter flights.
- Pre-ordered Meal Service is not available on UIA flights between Kiev and Chernivtsi, Kherson, Aktau, Almaty, Astana, Amman, Teheran, New York, Beijing, Bangkok, and Colombo; on Lviv - Kiev flights under the PS038 code; on Lviv-Istanbul-Lviv flights under the PS 703/704 code operated on Monday. Meals are served for free on UIA flights between Kiev and Aktau, Almaty, Astana, Amman, Teheran, New York, Beijing, Bangkok, and Colombo.
- Only cold meals (salad, panini, dessert) can be served on UIA flights within Ukraine.
- Service is not available if your ticket has been purchased via partner airline and the flight number is different from UIA codes (PS001-999). For more information and for any other questions, please, contact the ticket office where you purchased your ticket. You can also get information in UIA Contact Center using an online form.
- Meal order can be placed and paid no later than 50 hours before a flight departure.
- Pre-ordered Meal Service for UIA charter flights can be ordered and paid at your travel company.
- Should you like to request meals for several passengers, we recommend that you make orders separately for each person.
- Please keep your printed payment confirmation and present it to the flight attendant on board.
- In case of change or cancellation of the booking at least 50 hours before departure, please contact UIA Contact Center / one of UIA ticket offices or your travel agency to transfer your meal order to another flight or date or cancel it and request a refund.
- In case of change or cancellation of the booking less than 50 hours before departure, your meal order cannot be changed or transferred to another flight or date and its cost cannot be refunded.
- We recommend that you re-confirm your request when checking in for your flight.
- Pre-ordered meals can differ by the taste or visual appearance from descriptions and pictures published on the website. Ingredients can be substituted by equivalent products without prior notice.
- Passengers having food allergies must assume responsibility for the risk. We will not assume any liability for allergic reactions to the food consumed or contacted on board.