Pre-ordered Meal Service: choose your preferred meal in advance
Pre-ordered Meal Service advantages:
- our unique air-menu created by a UIA team in cooperation with Mike Don, a well-known Ukrainian restaurateur, and a chef Andriy Moroziuk;
- a wider range of dishes compared to the on-board menu;
- priority service on board;
- additional Panorama Club miles;
- an opportunity to order a special meal.
- Pre-ordered Meal Service is available on UIA scheduled flights (operated under the PS001-999 code) as well as charter flights.
- Pre-ordered Meal Service is not available on UIA flights between Kiev and Aktau, Almaty, Astana, Amman, Teheran, New York, Beijing, Bangkok, and Colombo. Meals are served for free on the mentioned flights.
- Service is not available if your ticket has been purchased via partner airline and the flight number is different from UIA codes (PS001-999). For more information and for any other questions, please, contact the ticket office where you purchased your ticket. You can also get information in UIA Contact Center using an online form.
- Meal order can be confirmed no later than 48 hours and no earlier than 90 days before a flight departure. To ensure timely payment, the request has to be sent no later than 50 hours before a flight departure.
- Pre-ordered Meal Service for UIA charter flights can be ordered and paid 48 and more hours before a flight at your travel company.
- Should you like to request meals for several passengers, we recommend that you make orders separately for each person.
- Please keep your printed payment confirmation and present it to the flight attendant on board.
- In case of change or cancellation of the booking at least 48 hours before departure, please contact UIA Contact Center / one of UIA ticket offices or your travel agency to transfer your meal order to another flight or date or cancel it and request a refund.
- In case of change or cancellation of the booking less than 48 hours before departure, your meal order cannot be changed or transferred to another flight or date and its cost cannot be refunded.
- We recommend that you re-confirm your request when checking in for your flight.
- Pre-ordered meals can differ by the taste or visual appearance from descriptions and pictures published on the website. Ingredients can be substituted by equivalent products without prior notice.
- Passengers having food allergies must assume responsibility for the risk. We will not assume any liability for allergic reactions to the food consumed or contacted on board.