Payment options on www.flyuia.com
You can purchase your ticket using the following bank cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club International, Discover, UATP, Maestro UK, and Maestro International (excluding Ukraine).
* In case of transaction via Ukrainian acquirer, payment is made in UAH. Please contact your card-issuing bank for detailed information about conversion and debiting an account.
* Payments under non-Ukrainian payment cards shall be managed by Ukraine International Airlines under the agreement governed by Dutch law and made by the Head of UIA's representative office in the Netherlands with the Adyen B.V., or by other payment solutions contracted by Ukraine International Airlines, with the application of the relevant intraregional / interregional fees.
* Online payment systems: AliPay and UnionPay (in China).
* Real-time online payment methods: Giropay (in Germany), Sofort
(in Austria, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland), Finnish E-Banking
(in Finland), Ideal (in the Netherlands).
Ticket can be booked on www.flyuia.com and paid at particular UIA ticket offices in:
- Ukraine (Kiev, Dnipro, Odesa, Kharkiv, Lviv),
- Germany (Berlin),
- Austria (Vienna),
- Poland (Warsaw),
- Czech Republic (Prague),
- Azerbaijan (Baku),
- Lithuania (Vilnius),
- Georgia (Tbilisi),
- Moldova (Chisinau),
- Italy (Rome, Milan),
- Belarus (Minsk),
- Armenia (Yerevan),
- Kazakhstan (Almaty, Astana).
Please find addresses here.
Payment must be made within 48 hours otherwise your reservation will be automatically cancelled. Such payment method may be used no later than 5 days before your flight departure.
Please note the following service fees are applicable:
- in Ukraine – $10 per ticket for international flights (shall be paid in UAH at USD sales exchange rate stated on UIA's air ticket booking system);
- in Lithuania and Belarus - €8 per ticket;
- in Poland – €12 per ticket;
- in Czech Republic – €9 per ticket;
- in Austria, Germany, Italy – €10 per ticket;
- in Azerbaijan – $15 per ticket;
- in Kazakhstan – $10 per ticket
- in Armenia, Moldova, Georgia – €5 per ticket;
Detailed information on UIA service fees can be found here.
Ticket booked on www.flyuia.com can be paid via bank transfer within Ukraine only.
Information regarding the total amount and payment deadline will appear, and you will receive an email with your Booking Confirmation as well as a Payment Order attached which must be paid within 48 hours. Your e-ticket will be issued automatically upon receiving payment into the UIA current account, and a “Confirmation” with your ticket number will be sent to your e-mail address.
Please note: This payment method may be used no later than 7 days prior to scheduled flights departure.
Should you need originals of a tax invoice and a delivery note, you may receive them in our ticket offices. Legal entities must present a power of attorney.
UIA knows that credit and debit card security is important. To ensure that your online transactions on the UIA official website are secure, we partner with industry-leading and reliable online payment providers. When paying for air tickets online, our passengers enter payment card data on a secure page of our acquiring bank partner which uses 3D-Secure technology for safe online shopping. The card processing system is in full compliance with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) international security requirements.
Payment options at UIA ticket offices
Credit or Debit Card
Payment options at UIA Contact Center
You can pay for your ticket using the link sent to you by out Contact Center agent via e-mail.
Please note. In order to have your ticket issued in time, it is mandatory that you immediately contact UIA and confirm successful payment as well as acknowledge the receipt of the ticket. Otherwise your booking may be cancelled.
Prior to paying for your ticket via bank transfer, please make a booking through our call centre. After the booking has been made, you will receive an invoice via e-mail.
Note. Should you need originals of a tax invoice and a delivery note, you may receive them in our ticket offices. Legal entities must present a power of attorney.
You can check the receipt of payment into the UIA account in UIA Contact Center using the following online form
EasyPay terminals at Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia and Chernivtsi airports
Additional services can be paid via EasyPay terminals at Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia and Chernivtsi airports. Currency: only UAH is accepted.
The following services can be paid: