UIA refunds the cost of tickets
in the case of a visa refusal
If your entry visa is refused, UIA will refund the cost of your unused tickets*. The refund guarantee applies:
- To all UIA flights to the destinations where entry visas are required;
- If you return your unused ticket no later than 72 hours prior to departure;
- If the route (destination country) in your ticket matches the country whose embassy refused your visa;
- If you provide an official refusal confirmation.
* Service fees are non-refundable.
Send your ticket cancellation and refund request to our Contact Center.