UIA refunds the cost of tickets in the case of a visa refusal
Dear passengers, if your visa is refused UIA will refund the cost of your unused tickets*.
The refund guarantee applies:
- To all UIA flights departing to the destinations where entry visas are required;
- If you return your unused ticket no later than 72 hours prior to departure;
- If the route (destination country) in your ticket matches the country whose embassy refused your visa;
- If you provide an official refusal confirmation.
* Service fees are non-refundable.