ONLINE CHECK-IN FOR UIA FLIGHTS
Online check-in on UIA website and via our mobile application is available for UIA own scheduled and charter flights only (UIA as a factual air carrier). Online check-in for charter flights is only available for UIA flights departing from Ukraine.
WEB CHECK-IN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Online check-in is available on www.flyuia.com and via mobile application only for UIA's own scheduled and charter flights (when UIA is the factual air carrier).
► CLICK HERE TO SEE ONLINE CHECK-IN AVAILABILITY ON UIA FLIGHTS.
- If you check in on www.flyuia.com, you need to print out your boarding pass or save its electronic version on a mobile device.
- If you check in via our mobile application, you are not required to print out your boarding pass. You can download it on your mobile device.
- When you check in online, you need to present a printed boarding pass or its electronic version at the airport. In any case, the barcode of the ticket must be clearly visible.
Passengers who have ordered special services (transportation of pets, weapons), unaccompanied minors under 16 years of age, passengers with disabilities should proceed to a check-in desk in advance in order to complete all necessary formalities, even if they have previously checked in online.
If you have not checked in online on your own, UIA will check you in for your flight automatically and will send a boarding pass to your mobile phone number or e-mail address stored in the booking system. It is therefore very important that your correct and valid passport and contact details be provided at the time of booking tickets for UIA flights.
Please request that your sales agent enters your correct and valid data into the booking system.
► CLICK HERE TO SEE AUTOMATIC CHECK-IN AVAILABILITY ON UIA FLIGHTS.
► CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON AUTOMATIC CHECK-IN.
If you have not checked in online on your own nor got checked in by UIA automatically, you must check in at your airport of departure.
► CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON AIRPORT CHECK-IN.
Please note that there is a fee to be paid for boarding passes issued at an airport check-in desk.
- Online check-in for scheduled flights opens 48 hours prior to departure.
- Online check-in for charter flights opens 24 hours before departure.
- Online check-in for scheduled and charter flights closes
40 minutes prior to departure.
Web check-in for UIA flights from Amman, Beijing, Colombo, Madrid, New York, and Tel Aviv closes 1 hour prior to departure.
Visit Online check-in on the UIA website.
Step 1. Retrieve your booking
Please retrieve your booking with one of the preferred option:
- Booking or Ticket number.
- Panorama Club card number.
- Flight details. If you have a single ticket including connecting flights, please enter only the first leg of your journey. For example, if you fly from Dnipro to Amsterdam via Kiev, enter DNK-KBP to log-in.
Step 2. Choose passengers and enter passport data
- Select the names of the passengers to be checked.
- Select your Bonus Program from the drop down list. If you are not a Panorama Club member yet, please join now.
- Enter your country of residence and citizenship.
- Enter your correct and complete passport data and contact details.
Passengers travelling to Germany when entering the passport data must select one of the options:
- I have an entry visa; or
- I do not require an entry visa to Germany; or
- I have a Schengen residence permit.
Step 3. Select your seat
Your seat on board will be assigned after you check in. You may change it if you wish.
► CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON SEAT SELECTION.
UIA reserves the right to change the seat assigned in the process of online check-in for security and regulatory reasons.
Step 4. Boarding pass
After completing online check-in on our website, print out your boarding pass and those of your travel companions. You can always download your boarding pass or send again it to your e-mail address at your convenience upon repeating Step 1.
If you check-in via mobile application, you are not required to print out your boarding pass. You can just download it on your mobile device.
Present your boarding pass and passport at security / passport controls and when boarding the aircraft.