AIRPORT CHECK-IN OPENING AND CLOSING TIMES
Depending on conditions at any given departure airport, the check-in opening and closing times are subject to change. Check-in and baggage drop-off for most UIA flights opens
2 hours and closes 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time at check-in desks.
- Bangkok – Kiev flights: check-in begins 4 hours prior to scheduled departure time and closes 1 hour before departure.
- Amman, Beijing, Colombo, Dubai, Madrid, Tel Aviv – Kiev flights: opens 3 hours before departure, closes 1 hour before departure.
- Kiev – Beijing flights: begins 5 hours before departure, closes 1 hour before departure.
- Kiev – New York flights: begins 3 hours before departure, closes 40 minutes before departure.
- New York – Kiev flights: opens 4 hours prior to departure, closes 1 hour before departure.
- At Kharkiv Airport: check-in for international scheduled and charter flights opens 3 hours before departure and closes 40 minutes prior to departure; for domestic flights across Ukraine opens 2 hours and closes 30 minutes prior to departure.
CHECK-IN SPECIFICS AT SOME AIRPORTS OF DEPARTURE
- The check-in area for UIA flights at Munich International Airport is currently located at check-in area Z, level 04, Terminal 1.
- Check-in for PS106 Amsterdam – Kiev flights takes place at Departure Hall 1, row number 8. Due to probable traffic jam on the access roads to Schiphol Airport related to special security measures, passengers of PS102 Amsterdam – Kiev flights are advised to arrive at the airport well in advance.
- Until 27 October 2017, check-in for UIA Bangkok – Kiev flights (PS272) takes place at check-in desks #14-19.
PLEASE NOTE. At some airports, a fee established by UIA may be charged for issuing a boarding pass (passes) if a passenger has not checked in online and/or has not provided their boarding pass (passes).
► CLICK HEREFOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON ONLINE CHECK-IN .
► CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON BOARDING PASSES ISSUED AT AN AIRPORT.
AIRPORTS SECURITY CONTROLS SPECIFICS
Security controls normally happen after passengers have checked in.
Exception: At the airport of the city of Dnipro (Ukraine) the security controls are located before the passenger check-in area.
SPECIFICS OF Boarding FOR UIA FLIGHTS
Boarding for UIA flights begins 40 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time and closes 10 minutes before departure.
Exceptions: Boarding for Amsterdam – Kiev flights closes 15 minutes before scheduled departure; for Bangkok – Kiev flights closes 20 minutes before departure.