Check-in for UIA flights
If for any reason you have not checked-in online, we will take care of it. You will be automatically checked in 12 hours before scheduled regular flight departure and 4 hours before charter flight departure and will send you a boarding pass via e-mail.
Check-in and baggage drop-off for most UIA flights opens 2 hours and closes 40 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Exceptions to general Check-in opening and closing times:
- Bangkok – Kiev flights: begins 4 hours prior to scheduled departure time and closes 1 hour before. Boarding closes 20 minutes before departure.
- Tel Aviv, Madrid, Amman, Dubai, Beijing – Kiev flights: opens 3 hours before departure, closes 1 hour before departure.
- Kiev – Beijing flights: begins 5 hours before departure and closes 40 minutes before departure.
- New York – Kiev flights: opens 4 hours prior to departure and closes 1 hour before departure time.
- Kiev – New York flights: begins 3 hours before departure and closes 40 minutes before departure.
- charter flights at Kharkiv Airport: begins 3 hours before departure and closes 40 minutes before departure.
Depending on conditions at departure airports and/or new rules, the check-in start and closing times are subject to change.
Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport
The check-in at Colombo Bandaranaike International Airport opens
3 hours and closes 1 hour prior to scheduled departure.
Munich International Airport
The check-in area for UIA flights at Munich International Airport is currently located at check-in area Z, level 04, Terminal 1.
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
Check-in for PS106 Amsterdam – Kiev flights takes place at Departure Hall 1, row number 8.
Due to probable traffic jam on the access roads to Schiphol Airport related to special security measures, passengers of PS102 Amsterdam – Kiev flights are advised to arrive at the airport well in advance.
Bangkok International Airport
From 25 March to 27 October 2017, check-in for UIA Bangkok – Kiev flights (PS272) is provided at check-in desks #S14-19.
Passport and security controls
Please make sure that have plenty of time for all necessary procedures, passport and security controls before you proceed to your gate for boarding.
Exception. At the airport of the city of Dnipro the security controls are located before the passenger check-in area..
Boarding begins 40 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Boarding closes 10 minutes before departure.
Exceptions. Boarding at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol closes 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Boarding for Bangkok – Kiev flights closes 15 minutes before departure.
Business Class passengers and Panorama Club Premium cardholders are offered complimentary access to Business lounges at their airports of departure.