BOARDING PASS ISSUED AT AN AIRPORT OF DEPARTURE
At some airports, a fee established by UIA is charged for issuing a boarding pass (passes).
If you have not printed out nor downloaded your boarding pass on your mobile device, you can receive it at the airport check-in desk for an established fee.
PASSENGERS ENTITLED TO FREE BOARDING PASSES ISSUED AT CHECK-IN DESKS:
- Premium Economy and Business Class passengers;
- Passengers who have paid for an upgrade of comfort level;
- Passengers who have checked in online, printed out / saved their boarding passes on their mobile electronic device if they opt for a paid seat selection service at the departure airport.
- Deportees and persons under police escort, persons who accompany them, as well as passengers who have been denied entry to a country of destination.
- Passengers with a non-confirmed booking status.
- Passengers who have been checked-in automatically and received their boarding passes without an assigned seat, provided that they have printed / saved their boarding passes on their mobile device.
- In the case of reissue of boarding passes to passengers whose seat assignment had been changed due to the replacement of an aircraft type or for safety reasons.
- Passengers whose connecting flight departs from Boryspil International Airport as per their single ticket.
- Charter flights passengers.
Passengers who have ordered special services (transportation of pets, weapons), unaccompanied minors under 16 years of age, passengers with disabilities should proceed to a check-in desk in advance in order to complete all necessary formalities. If passengers belonging to one of the above categories do not have a boarding pass (passes) printed / saved on their mobile device, at some airports an established UIA fee shall be charged for issuing the boarding passes.
► CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LIST OF FLIGHTS ON WHICH A FEE IS CHARGED FOR ISSUING A BOARDING PASS AT THE AIRPORT CHECK-IN DESKS.
► CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON ONLINE CHECK-IN.
► CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON SEAT SELECTION.
► CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON AUTOMATIC CHECK-IN .
FEE FOR ISSUING BOARDING PASSES AT CHECK-IN DESKS
- The one-time fee is charged in the process of checking-in for UIA flights at the airport of departure per Economy Class passenger for providing a boarding pass (passes) to the final destination of the route or for return flight, if the time between the arrival of the previous flight and the departure of the next flight does not exceed 48 hours.
- The amount of a fee charged per boarding pass is an equivalent of 20 USD (when paid in Ukraine and other countries non-members of the EU) / 20 EUR (applies when paid in the EU member countries).
- PLEASE NOTE: As long as the fee payment for a boarding pass issuance has not been made, UIA reserves the right to unilaterally change the fee amount at any time and without prior notice.