Getting to/from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
on 14-17 April 2017
Dear passengers, for your information,
From 14 to 17 April 2017, renovation works will be carried out on the railway around Schiphol.
No train services will be operating on the following routes:
- Amsterdam Central – Weesp;
- Amsterdam Zuid – Duivendrecht – Weesp.
To get to or from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, you can use NS buses (outside Schiphol Plaza). The expected extra travel time is 15 to 30 minutes.
As advised by the Dutch Railways (NS), please consult its NS Journey Planner before departure.
- Travelling between Schiphol – Hilversum – Amersfoort – Zwolle: please use the alternative route via Utrecht Centraal.
Between Utrecht Central and Schiphol there is a direct connection.
- Travelling between Schiphol – Weesp – Almere Lelystad: please use the alternative route via Amsterdam Central.
- Between Weesp – Amsterdam Central passengers can make use of the NS fast bus.
Between Amsterdam Central and Schiphol there is a direct connection.
For further travel advice and planning your journey to Schiphol, please visit the NS website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.