Ukraine International Airlines (UIA) is Ukraine’s leading airline established in 1992. Today, UIA is a 100% privately-owned company.
The UIA primary business is to provide safe and reliable passenger and cargo transportation.
The UIA fleet currently comprises 39 modern aircraft: medium-haul Boeing 737 (including one freighter 737-300SF), medium-haul Еmbraer-190, and long-haul Boeing 767 airliners. The main base airport for UIA is Kiev Boryspil International Airport (KBP).
Safety is an absolute priority for UIA. Ukraine International was the first airline in the CIS to have earned the distinction of receiving the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) Certificate, having entered into the IOSA Registry. The IOSA programme is an internationally recognized and accepted evaluation system designed to assess the operational management and control systems of an airline. In 2015, UIA has successfully underwent an IATA Operational Safety Audit and received its new IOSA Certificate. We are proud that our operational and safety standards are fully in line with international requirements.
- Offers more direct scheduled services from Ukraine to Europe than any other airline.
- Is a modern network airline with domestic and international operations, connecting Ukraine to dozens of capital cities and key hubs in Europe, USA, the CIS, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Steadily broadens the geographical scope of its operations, particularly through numerous interline agreements with leading international airlines worldwide. UIA operates 1000 international and domestic flights per week to over 3,000 destinations, offering convenient connections across the globe at competitive prices.
- Is recognised as one of the most efficient and reliable partners for charter operations.
- Tickets to any UIA flight are available in different countries of the world in our ticket and representative offices, through a network of travel operators and agencies, as well as on our official website, www.flyuia.com, allowing passengers to book tickets online and save time and money.
- Is a customer-oriented airline offering a flexible pricing policy, convenient flights schedule, a variety of benefits for its Panorama Club Frequent Flyer Programme members, high international service standards and traditional Ukrainian hospitality.
- Transports various cargo types on all its scheduled flights, as well as on its cargo Boeing 737-300SF aircraft. In order to cover every customers’ need, UIA introduced a complete portfolio of cargo services including the following six solutions: Time Definite, Sensitive, Fresh, Live, Valuable and Economic. For details, please visit www.uiacargo.com.
- According to the Boeing Company statistics, UIA is the only airline in the CIS which performs full technical maintenance for its own fleet. UIA Technical Division also provides this service to other Ukrainian and international airlines.
- Ukrainian Tourist Agencies’ Survey and Ukrainian Journalists Association repeatedly awarded UIA in the following nominations: “Best Sales Airline in Ukraine”, “Best Ukrainian Airline”, “Best Ukrainian Air Carrier” and more.
- We are proud that on the 2001 Papal visit to Ukraine, UIA was the official carrier of His Holiness Pope John Paul II. Also in 2008, UIA was an official carrier for His All Holiness Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I.