Earn and spend miles for UIA additional services
Please note that starting from 10 October 2016 new rules for UIA additional services miles accrual and redemption apply.
Travel with more comfort – book UIA additional services and get 30 bonus Panorama Club miles for each 1 EUR/USD spent for the services.
Or use an opportunity to pay with Panorama Club miles for UIA additional services - use 100 bonus miles to pay each 1 USD of UIA additional services cost.
Details about UIA additional services:
- Pre-paid seat selection in the cabin
- Pre-ordered meal (miles accrual only)
- Pre-paid excess baggage
- Unaccompanied Minor
- Pets transportation in the cabin
- Miles redemption for Re-ordered meal service are not provided.
- For automatic bonus miles accrual you need to insert your Panorama Club card number when booking online or inform an agent about your card number.
- First and Last name of the person to whom the service is booked must match First and Last name of the Panorama Club cardholder.
- Miles are credited to members accounts to fifteen (15) calendar day of the month following the month using the service.
- Miles are credited retroactively within 6 months from the service date on the basis of the supporting documents (payment receipt).
- Use bonus miles to pay for the service at the UIA ticket offices,
UIA representative offices or via UIA Contact Center no later than 50 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure.
|Back to the list|