UIA's Best Price Promise
The way it works
If you book and pay for tickets the lowest fare available on www.flyuia.com for a flight departing from Ukraine (Kiev, Chernivtsi, Dnipro, Lviv, Odessa, Kharkiv, Kherson, Ivano-Frankivsk, Vinnytsia, Zaporizhzhia), Azerbaijan (Baku), Austria (Vienna), Belarus (Minsk), Belgium (Brussels), Cyprus (Larnaca), Czech Republic (Prague), Georgia (Tbilisi, Kutaisi), Germany (Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich), Greece (Athens), Italy (Rome, Milan, Bologna, Venice, Bergamo), Finland (Helsinki), France (Paris, Nice), Kazakhstan (Almaty, Astana), Latvia (Riga), Lithuania (Vilnius), Moldova (Chisinau), the Netherlands (Amsterdam), Poland (Warsaw), Spain (Madrid, Barcelona, Alicante, Valencia), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Geneva, Zurich), Turkey (Ankara, Istanbul), the UK (London), the USA (New York), and later find on another site a lower price (fare + service fee, airport taxes and surcharges, with the exception of the ВС tax for excess baggage) for the same flights, dates and in the same booking class, please let us know and specify the website on which you've found a lower price. Please take into account that when searching for tickets on another site you need to choose the same form of payment and currency as those that you used on the UIA website.
After your information is verified and confirmed, you will get an upgrade* to Business Class upon seat availability on the same flight provided that the price for the same flight can be confirmed on another site departing:
- from Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Turkey, the USA (New York JFK) is minimum 15 USD* lower than ours per ticket;
- from Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Lithuania, Moldova, Sweden is minimum 10 EUR* lower than ours per ticket;
- from Azerbaijan, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Latvia, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland is minimum 15 EUR* lower than ours per ticket;
- from the UK (London Gatwick) is minimum 10 GBP* lower than ours per ticket;
- from Poland is minimum 70 PLN* lower than ours per ticket.
- You need to send us a request within 4 hours from the moment you book your flight.
- Please specify your UIA website booking number. We require an attached screenshot image in jpeg/gif of the website where you've found a lower price for verification purposes.
- Please attach a screenshot of the website where you've found a lower price (same flight, dates, number of passengers, currency, cabin class) in jpeg/gif format showing the date and time of search.
- If possible please provide the screenshot in one of three following languages: English, Ukrainian, or Russian.
- The screenshot made at step "the payment and personal information page" must reflect the final total price and your chosen form of payment.
- The currency in which you purchased your ticket on flyUIA.com and on the screenshot must coincide.
- Your request must be sent no later than 48 hours prior to departure.
- If your route includes flights between Ukraine and London, Paris, or Nice, an additional airport surcharge must be paid.
- Upon your upgraded to Business Class the original fare conditions will apply to your ticket for any further changes or cancellations.
- Best Price Promise does not apply to routes including flights to/from Beijing, Bangkok, and Colombo.
- On UIA flights to/from New York JFK you can get an upgrade to Premium Economy class only.
Upon seat availability on the same flight.
An interbank exchange rate on the day of the payment applies.
UIA reserves the right to amend or cancel this offer at any time without prior notice.